Thread Rating:
The Push for Promotion - Act 2 Season 2015-16
Great to see Bannan being recognized for his great form this season but lets keep our fingers crossed he doesn't pick up any injuries!!!

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/owls-...00095.aspx
Statesideowl likes this post
lets hope he doesnt become wank like may did ?
Get 't thread up Charlie! I want to go to bed Laugh
he does it on xxxx purpose !! get the thread up you fcuker !!
Busy at work guys, might be moving again, this time to LA so been in meetings all day working on that!!! Thread is now up!!!
(11-03-2016, 02:08)Imre varadi Wrote: lets hope he doesnt become wank like may did ?

I hadn't realised May was good to start with!

Let's hop Pudil doesn't collide with Bannan and de-rail our season!
You know nothing, Jacko
Hell A?

No City of Angels. Good luck, Charlie!
Just watching a bit of Reading v Palace on the box here. Some players in there squads we should be looking at. Hector a CM for reading looks good. Similar to Hutch, can play CB or defensive midfield. Then palace have Frazier-Campbell, Dwight Gale, Jordan Mutch all on the bench as well as Wickham. Some decent players there.

Even Vydra is on the bench for reading
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
If we signed Jordan Mutch I think I'd move over to the dark side and start supporting u..n.ited Hallam  Cool

Question for Wereham  Thumb up as you live in that part of the world, can you confirm if there is a Diss United or not ?  Laugh
and complicated
According to Sky karanka future is in doubt at M'boro..... He walked out of a team meeting. Hopefully that will see them slip of the pace....
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »