Thread Rating:
The Push for Promotion - Act 2 Season 2015-16
This is where the 'next game is the most important' philosophy needs constant reinforcement to the players through to May. With that we should easily stay in contention.

TBH our overall results have been decent but its the draws that are the killers for the table position - but encouragingly we I think we have come back in games more often than taking the lead and then conceding.

There's still a lot of twists and turns with no 'easy' games to be had through to May but we have yet to see the real impact of a fully fit Matias and his time to shine may be in the warmer weather of the play offs. Be great to see us go on a 5- 6 game winning streak to end the season and carry that momentum to getting into the PL.

Also someone should remind the club that MS has already gotten his 2016/17 ST and we don't want any feck ups !!!
Statesideowl and madsteve like this post
I concur. They're all cup finals now!!
That useless xxxx Afobe has just put Bum muff 2-0 up Thumb up along with Banjo's winner for the Iron the other day Thumb up
and complicated
Blackburn 2-1 M'Boro.
Blades 0-1 Burton.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(01-03-2016, 23:41)Owlkev71 Wrote: Blackburn 2-1 M'Boro.
Blades 0-1 Burton.

I can go to bed happy with that  Laugh

Nice to see that Agent Clough is still doing his duty  Thumb up
and complicated
Shoes are allover the place at the shithole  Laugh surley atkins has to go now 6 pts of the playoffs  Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh evans evans evans  Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Washington likes this post
So who do we fancy in the play-offs then ?

I'd take Derby  Thumb up still can't get over THAT semi against Brighton  Doh and I wouldn't want to play any of the current top three over two legs  Confused The main thing is getting to Wemberlee and we'd beat any of them in a one off game Thumb up depending on who refs it  Whistle the Premier League, Sky, the FA, the FL or the Stock Exchange  Laugh
and complicated
Keith Stroud is most likely to get to referee the Playoff Final so expect FF to get another red card.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Question ? WTF has happened to laverey ?
Not good enough
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »