Thread Rating:
The Push for Promotion - Act 2 Season 2015-16
Don't give a shit if he played for Leeds, he wasn't there player and it didn't work out there. In my view he is the perfect striker to fit our 4321 formation with Hooper and FF playing just behind him.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
(27-02-2016, 19:21)Daffodils on the piano Wrote: I believe there are no referee assessors at games now.

There are no longer assessors at every FL match any more but there are assessors at some matches. Usually a referee can expect to be assessed at a match about four or five times per season out of about 40 matches.

Assessment is now largely done by watching videos of matches.

However, the traditional job of "Assessors" was to coach the referee not just to judge them. The Assessor would talk to the referee pre match, at half time and after the game to give help & feedback. Now the assessors just sit in the crowd & make a report so the referee gets no help, just a report the Thursday after a weekend match.

If we don't go up this season, we need two quality players to make us likely to go up next season. One is Alan Judge and the other is a striker to play ahead of FF & Hooper in the Nuhiu role but of a higher standard. It might be that Joao steps up but if DC has the money, sign someone like Wickham, Voakes or that ilk.
Statesideowl likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
You're a wealth of knowledge ,MS!

Every circumstance surrounding the Referee's Association or whatever the Circus is called these days, worries me deeply. In a similar fashion to watching a Wednesday game you know we're going to lose. Knowing that unless something drastically changes there can be only one end result.
That's the road we're heading down with these indignant clowns.
A ref once told me a few days before a game that he was 'going to book me on Satdi' Angry and he did Angry for handball when I had a big muddy ball print on my chest and clean sleeves Doh twat Angry
and complicated
Accounts out

http://www.swfc.co.uk/documents/swfc-acc...979240.pdf
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Not got time to read that its monday morning !! can someone just break it down ? what does the balance say ?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SWFC_feb_POTM ive gone for sasso as it was a bit piss poor this last month !!
We are in the black, not the red, by £563,000
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Quality news. Weren't we almost a mill in the red last year?
£18.6 million but DCs takeover has put us in the black basically.
I keep forgetting it's over a year now he's been with us.

Nice to see the good news keep coming with regards to off the pitch matters.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »