Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
I fancy a rabbit stew. Can anyone tell me......... Is it cheaper at the butchers or the pet shop??

DD Doh Doh
Ubique.
The AA have warned that anyone travelling in icy conditions should take a shovel, blankets/sleeping bag, extra clothing (including scarf, hat and gloves), 24 hour supply of food and drink, de-icer, rock salt, torch, spare battery, petrol can, first aid kit and jump leads.
I felt and looked like a right dick on the bus.

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
Someone asked me the other day; 'What's your pet hate?'

I said; ' it doesn't really like things shoved up its arse.'

DD Sick Sick
Ubique.
Three Hell's Angels are sitting at a table in a greasy-spoon when in walks a nun, takes a seat next to them and begins to eat.
Astonished, one of them says, "I went to my parents wedding last week and we all got shit-faced."
The nun continues to eat even though she obviously heard the exchange.
Being quick on the uptake the second one says, "My dad says he will marry my mother next year."
Despite this the nun stays right where she is. Eager to get a response from the nun, the third one says, "My old man will never, EVER marry my mother!"
The nun looks up from her food and says, "Would one of you 3 bastards please pass the salt?"

DD Thumb up Thumb up
Ubique.
They are going to make a new Lassie film.

Spaniel L Jackson has been approached to be the lead.........

DD Laugh Laugh
talkSAFT likes this post
Ubique.
An elderly man in North Carolina had owned a large farm for several years.
He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice; picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees. The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built.
One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.
As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.
As he came closer , he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.
One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"
The old man frowned and replied, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up he said,
"I'm here to feed the alligator."

DD Whistle Whistle
Ubique.
The inventor of the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corporation, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, "Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven."
Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with God." St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.
Arthur then asked God, "Hey, aren't you the inventor of woman?"
God said, "Ah, yes."
"Well," said Arthur, "professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention:
1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion.
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.
4. The intake is placed ! way too close to the exhaust.
5. And the maintenance costs are outrageous."
"Hmmmm, you may have some good points there," replied God, "hold on." God went to his Celestial super computer, typed in a few words and waited for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.
"Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to Arthur, "but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours."

DD Doh Doh
Ubique.
An old granny goes to the butchers and he greets her with, "Good day madam, do you fancy one of my joints?"
The old granny says, "No thank you, it´s too early for me and if i smoke one now i´ll have forgotten what i came in here for!"

DD Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
What goes "Boing Boing Bang"??

Me coming home from the pub and walking into a lamp post after we have won

DD Doh Doh .
Ubique.
DOCTOR. "Beefy, I`m afraid you are morbidly obese!!"

Beefy. "It runs in the family".

Doctor. "Nobody runs in your family!!".

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »