Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
Spread happiness today by smiling at a stranger............

Or flash them your boobs. Strangers love boobs.

DD Tongue Tongue
Ubique.
Little Johnny has just been toilet trained and decides to use the
big toilet like his daddy.
He pushes up the seat and balances his little penis on the rim.
Just then the toilet seat slams down, and little Johnny lets out a scream.
His mother comes running to find Johnny hopping round the room clutching his genitals and howling.
He looks up at her with his little tear stained face and sniffles,
"K-k-k-k-kiss {sniff} it better."
Little Johnny's mother shouts, "Don't start your father's shit with me!"

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
Last night, the old pilot woke up - stiff as a plank in a hospital's ICU.
Tubes up his nose and down his throat; wires monitoring every function and all around his head, hell of a pain over his left ear . . .
And a Drop Dead Gorgeous Nurse hovering over him.
It was obvious he'd been in a serious aircraft accident.
She looked deep and steady into his eyes, and he heard her slowly say,
"You may not feel anything from the waist down . . . "
He managed to mumble in reply, "OK I'll just feel your tits then.”

DD Tongue Tongue
Ubique.
(13-11-2015, 20:18)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: My G/F just dumped me for talking about video games too much.......

What a stupid thing to FALLOUT 4.

DD  Doh  Doh

It`s a Far Cry from a strong relationship.

But I guess we won`t be saying Halo any time soon.

Sims like I have dodged a bullet.

Or maybe it`s just Destiny.

Any way it`s Tekken it`s toll.

Sometimes relationships just Burn Out.

Like they`re Doom`d

To be honest though she was a real Space Invader.

As soon as I get home I`m going to Pac Man.

I`m going to take The Italian Job Iv`e been offered.

It`s a Just Cause.

It would Madden her if she found out.

DD Sick Sick
Ubique.
I hate it when your`e out on a date with the woman you love and your G/F keeps texting asking where you are. DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
dont want to break up any party or anything .. and dingle dingle is the bollocks and all ... but weve got a problem or should i say a horrible thing going on , on the wednesady board .. one off our lads is sick .. and for the love of football god queen and country or whatever ?id like to invite you all to say good luck and whatever your supossed to say to somone in this condition .. feel free also to ignore me ... but this isnt for me its for a top poster and complete statto and unlike me a gentleman thats sees reason and not a whack round the head ..... and its very sad and we are a bit stuck lads in what we can do for him ???
Stairs and 4evaabaggie like this post
(07-12-2015, 08:50)Imre varadi Wrote: dont want to break up any party or anything .. and dingle dingle is the bollocks and all ... but weve got a problem or should i say a horrible thing going on , on the wednesady board .. one off our lads is sick .. and for the love of football god queen and country or whatever ?id like to invite you all to say good luck and whatever your supossed to say to somone in this condition  .. feel free also to ignore me ... but this isnt for me its for a top poster and complete statto and unlike me a gentleman thats sees reason and not a whack round the head .....  and its very sad and we are a bit stuck lads in what we can do for him ???

Imre,

It's a terrible thing, SCO made me aware. If you think it would be welcomed then more than happy to encourage folk to pop into your board and wish him all the best. 
Thankyou very much WBA  fans for your kind words today, good on yer toplads  Thumb up
Stairs likes this post
If it`s too soon tell me.

My mate from Wolverhampton has just got his kids a trampoline and a couple of bikes for Christmas from the internet.

I asked him which website he saw them on....

He said "Google Earth".

DD Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
(09-12-2015, 02:47)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: If it`s too soon tell me.

My mate from Wolverhampton has just got his kids a trampoline and a couple of bikes for Christmas from the internet.

I asked him which website he saw them on....

He said "Google Earth".

DD  Big Grin  Big Grin

Its never too soon for your posts on here!!! Thumb up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »