Thread Rating:
Rangers squad
Mark Warburton will bring in no more than one, maybe two players in January 2016 because there is no need for any more, the current squad is more than good enough.

Rangers FC - No January Signing Spree
AVFC RFC SAFC
17/11/2015 : Kenny Miller has signed a one year extension to his contract, to summer 2017.
This is a good move, we retain an experienced and still effective player, whose next full time role will be as a coach.

Rangers FC - Kenny Signs New Deal
AVFC RFC SAFC
I don't know how much more he can offer on the park but definitely useful to have an old head or two around the place.
For me personally he is a spent force, good football head but the legs have gone.
Is it maybe not with a view to a coaching role..
Coaching role with the U20s under Durrant - it's in the article.

I feel he can be an asset as a coach, his experience could be important. I don't see him contributing much as a player any more, sadly.

He's had to nurse those hamstrings for about ten years now, and the advancing years doesn't make that any easier. He's done remarkably well out of it though, a good career at a fairly high level, with more than a few fantastic memories - the brilliant header to win the League Cup when we were down to 9 men, and that -THAT - goal against England at Wimberley just off the top of my head.
supercooper likes this post
His winner for Wolves against Man U too
All those goals against Hearts too. Even the ones for Hibs.
supercooper likes this post
Kenny Miller confirmed yesterday {18/11/2015} that his main role is and will be as a player, with coaching a secondary role.
Coming back from injury, he might be available for the match at Livingston this Saturday.

Rangers FC - Kenny: Playing Comes First
AVFC RFC SAFC
Larry do you know if fox is showing the game? if so i'll find a bar showing it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »