Thread Rating:
In's/Out's
Hibs sign Aberdeen's Junior Hoilett on a one-year deal plus Nicky Cadden (Chris' twin brother) from Barnsley on a three-year deal. To be honest, other clubs' rejects don't exactly fill me with excitement.
Cabbage is still good for you
Talk tonight that we've signed kiron bowie from Fulham for 600k....Scotland u21 international forward.
ritchiebaby likes this post
In for Dundee midfielder Luke McGowan....a player I think would improve us in that area. Had a bid rejected.

He's playing for Dundee v hertz today, so assume we aren't close yet.
Kwon in on loan from celtic apparently......south korean defensive midfielder who was at loan for a bit at st mirren last season, played well when they humped us 3-0.

Still trying to get Mccowan.

Rumours that Vente is on his way back to the netherlands.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Hibs have confirmed that Dylan Vente has joined Eredivisie side PEC Zwolle on loan for the rest of the 2024/25 campaign.
Riley Harbottle has joined EFL League Two club AFC Wimbledon on a two-year deal.
3 hours to go on deadline day with 2 players going out on season-long loans - Allan Delferriere to Racing Union Letzebuerg and Jair Tavares to Motherwell.

AD is fair enough, but JT to a rival club???
Still trying for mccowan.

Looks like triantis coming back on loan

Trying to get in a forward as well.

Might be one more on the way out too. Amos?
Triantis loan deal confirmed, but it looks as though McCowan is going to Celtic.
We're apparently signing a central defender (born in Scotland, playing in England), let's hope it's Murray Wallace. Except that he's got another year on his Millwall contract, so I suppose that rules him out.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »