Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
You could include Mansfield and make it the old Yorkshire TV league. That's still only four of us though.

Why were Mansfield on YTV? Never understood that.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Probably same reason as Grimsby and Scunny. In the range of the Emley Moor TV mast at a guess.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Martin Paterson is our new Assistant manager, the staff AB brought in have all been paid off and have gone.
The RL weekend at Wemberlee is not what it used to be. The top tier not exactly empty, but not close to full either. That said the BBC have done a great job ref. Rob Burrow. Thumb up
A guide to cask ale.

(08-06-2024, 16:01)theo_luddite Wrote: The RL weekend at Wemberlee is not what it used to be. The top tier not exactly empty, but not close to full either. That said the BBC have done a great job ref. Rob Burrow. Thumb up

Crowd given out as just over 64,000. My immediate thoughts were bullxxxt. The top tier was opposite the royal box was empty and at no point were the bottom two tiers full although as the Challenge Cup final needed and the Warrington and Wigan fans left you could see Wakefield fans arriving for the 1895 cup final.

By the way, proud day watching my home town team play at Wembley, I was only 5 the last time they got there and had no idea what Rugby League was
Was that the Don Fox final, Wakey?
(10-06-2024, 13:12)Lord Snooty Wrote: Was that the Don Fox final, Wakey?

The Don Fox final was 1968, I wasn’t even thought of back then.
theo_luddite likes this post
Laugh
Farage pelted from the sidelines with wet cement in Barnsalee - hope that wasn't you that got arrested for it Snoots, (hope it was you that threw it though Laugh).
A guide to cask ale.

Didn't know he was here, theo. The bastard snuck in unannounced.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »