Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
The Roonster is back having been appointed Head Coach by Plymouth. Colin to take over in November, December, January, February, other or not at all? Cast your vote on the back of a fiver - the JustGiving pages are on the P4P thread.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Laugh
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Oops they did it again, or rather, didn't. Pity that we'll miss out on their biggest game of the season next year, but we'll be back and they'll still be there.
A guide to cask ale.

When do Sportsbabble relegate us to the League 1 board?
(29-05-2024, 13:52)WakeyTerrier Wrote: When do Sportsbabble relegate us to the League 1 board?

Good question. I'll find out.
Stairs says it's on his to do list. Maybe later today.

Oh. He's already done it. All of a sudden, relegation seems real. Sad
Hadn't noticed this mesh "fence" at Bellend Road before at the front of what they now call The Corrupted One, sorry, Revie Stand.

[Image: 7779.jpg?width=620&dpr=1&s=none]

Who knew their disabled fans were such 'ooligans too? I guess it stops them leaping out of their wheelchairs and onto the pitch. Whistle

Oh and apparently there's even more Red Bull **!t appearing down The Skip from next season. That photo is from a Graun article anouncing Red Bull have bought a few shares and will be shirt sponsors next season. As a result, Christian Horner will be sat by 3 or 4 big screens perched on the back of the dugout denying he ever bullied a Spice Girl. Well, he can tell you what he wants, what he really really wants ..... but his employees can't. Strange how that works.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

That really does look like a shithole. Have you seen the grime on that blue platform thing?
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Well done admins for sorting our relegation to the League One board. I’ve a feeling it’s going to be a lonely board this season.
We don't even have enough Yorksha teams to form a quorum for a Yorksha League. I could stretch it to a Roses League, but I'd need a new Tea Cup Trophy for that. Do they do tea in Lancastria? Always had them down as "champagne on draft" types but I doubt that's affordable either these days.
The Transpennine Express Trophy? No, that's never gonna run properly is it?
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »