Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Somewhere between £300 & £400

Last season in League One - https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/efl-le...es-ranked/

[Image: 2024_25-season-card-stadium-map.png]
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Good ol' Kev. Never doubted the bloke. Great guy.

Now dip into your mega millions and buy us a team. Then maybe next season we can have an increase for the Championship.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
I watched Kev’s video diary last night, the one thing that I appreciated the most was that although they wanted to to put the price of season cards up they recognised that the team hadn’t done anything worthy of them being able to increase the prices.

Other things mentioned, negotiations are well on the way regarding stadium ownership
We are improving Canalside and we have a figure agreed with Dean Hoyle to buy it.
Hoping Andre gives us an answer today about his future.
theo_luddite and Lord Snooty like this post
Have to say I was in 2 minds about renewing, but at £249, whether you pay full adult price or old farts discount prices per match, it's pretty much paid for itself by Christmas/New Year. I don't get to many, if any, midweek home matches, or some that are shifted for tellybox purposes from the "usual" Saturday 3pm to some other day that Sky or whoever now thinks is a weekend day. The scheduled midweek games have been available on the tellybox anyway. That still isn't close to half of our home fixtures. There's a chance (if we or our opponents get to the 3rd Round of the Cup, or even beyond?!?, it's been a while) of a few more games in League One than in The Chumpionship being moved, but they still show fewer tellybox games in League One despite the increased coverage coming next season.

So, I'll be digging down the back of the sofa again by the end of the month. It's not like we haven't been here before.
A guide to cask ale.

Sky tell us that EVERY club will be shown at least 20 times. The difference this year is the coverage takes in not just the League Games but also includes the League Cup and the Bristol Street Motors Trophy (Paint Pot cup).

Details below.

EFL matches will be broadcast on regular midweek slots, and regular weekend slots outside blocked hours across the weekend
Regular weekend slots will include:
Approximately five matches on a Saturday lunchtime (12.30pm kick-off)
Frequent slots on a Friday night and Sunday afternoon (12.30pm kick-off)
Additional selected picks on a Thursday and Monday night
10 regular weekend games across the three divisions will be broadcast
Five Sky Bet Championship matches
Five matches across Sky Bet League One and Sky Bet League Two
All other broadcast games include:
All opening and final day fixtures in the Sky Bet EFL
All midweek league fixtures
All bank holiday fixtures including Easter, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day
All fixtures played in League One & Two during international breaks
All matches played in Sky Bet League One and League Two during International breaks
All Play-Off, Carabao Cup and Bristol Street Motors Trophy fixtures (as above)
Lord Snooty likes this post
Is he staying or is he going? Does he even know
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Quote:All opening and final day fixtures in the Sky Bet EFL

So they won't be 3 o'clock on Saturday then, but if they all kick off at the same time on whatever day - wtf difference does it make? Or is each Division going to have a different first day/time. League One 12:30 Saturday, League 2 17;30 Saturday, Chumpionship 14:00 Sunday? Wouldn't want people not going to 3 o'clock Prima Donna League games to watch lower league teams on the tellybox now would we?

(10-05-2024, 15:51)jjamez Wrote: Is he staying or is he going? Does he even know

Herr Kutt took no responsibility for the results under his tenure, blaming all and everyone that went before him for his inability to get any better results, or attitude, out of the squad than they did. It seems some managers are just as precious as some players seem to be. He's still got more about him than the Mad Jock, even if he got us to the same place the Mad Jock would have taken us to this time last season.

I dare say Leroy Rosenior might be interested if Kevin the Gerbil is prepared to throw about another £10m at it next season. Surely he can get us in the top 6 with that kind of budget? To hell with FFP. We could get us into the top 6 with that budget, never mind doing any coaching. We'll start with a bonding weekend, camping and rowing boats around Shibden Park Lake, golf on the par 3, catching fish in Pearson's chippy, bowls night at the Electric Bowl and a concert at the Piece Hall. What can possibly go wrong?

Austria you say? Well OK ... we wouldnt want the Shay fans to get pissed off at us now would we?
A guide to cask ale.

(10-05-2024, 17:22)theo_luddite Wrote:
Quote:All opening and final day fixtures in the Sky Bet EFL

So they won't be 3 o'clock on Saturday then, but if they all kick off at the same time on whatever day - wtf difference does it make? Or is each Division going to have a different first day/time. League One 12:30 Saturday, League 2 17;30 Saturday, Chumpionship 14:00 Sunday? Wouldn't want people not going to 3 o'clock Prima Donna League games to watch lower league teams on the tellybox now would we?

I read somewhere that the 3pm blackout has been removed for opening day so that all these games can be shown at that time.
theo_luddite likes this post
Josh Austerfield and Aaron Rowe heading off down Wembley Way.
Warnock at Torquay.

https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/showthrea...#pid267500
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »