Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
I am at a 5-year-old's Birthday party.
Whoever decided that a bouncy castle and inflatable boxing gloves were suitable entertainment is mental.
Literally every child is crying, even the girls who didn't want to fight.
On the bright side, it's been a good workout for me and I'm undefeated in 12.....

DD #No1 Rolleyes Rolleyes
drewks and BaggieSteve like this post
Ubique.
Filled the car last week. Should have cost £138 but I drove off without paying.

Was in court today, got fined £75. Result.

DD #No1 Angel Angel
Ubique.
A priest and a nun are on their way back home from a trip when their car breaks down. They are unable to get it fixed, so they decide to spend the night in a hotel. The only hotel in the town has only one room available.

Priest: Sister, I don't think the Lord would have a problem, under the circumstances, if we spent the night together in this one room. I'll sleep on the lounge and you have the bed.

Nun: I think that would be okay.

They prepare for bed and each one takes their agreed place in the room. Ten minutes later...

Nun: Father, I'm terribly cold.

Priest: Okay Sister , I'll get you a blanket.

Ten minutes later...

Nun: Father, I'm still terribly cold.

Priest: Okay Sister, I'll get you another blanket.

Ten minutes later...

Nun: Father, I'm still terribly cold. I don't think the Lord would mind if we acted as man and wife just for this one night.

Priest: You're probably right sister. So get up and get your own blanket.
I went to my surgery today, I told the doctor that although I am fat I identify as being slim.

The doctor looked me in the eye and said "it's clear to me that your trans slender" Doh Doh Doh
Kate Bush is at the top of the charts. Top Gun is the number one movie and we’re in a Cold War with Russia.

If Bobbie Ewing steps out of the shower, I’ll know the last 40 years was all a dream.

(This will not make any sense if you are a youngster  Big Grin  Big Grin)
talkSAFT, wiltshire baggie, derbybaggie like this post
(24-06-2022, 10:46)Salopbaggie Wrote: Kate Bush is at the top of the charts. Top Gun is the number one movie and we’re in a Cold War with Russia.

If Bobbie Ewing steps out of the shower, I’ll know the last 40 years was all a dream.

....and the Albion are in gradual decline. Sick
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
(24-06-2022, 10:46)Salopbaggie Wrote: Kate Bush is at the top of the charts. Top Gun is the number one movie and we’re in a Cold War with Russia.

.... that makes no sense? Whistle
Sometimes I read a post and think "What a f"£$%^& psychopath".

Then I press send.

DD#No1 Whistle Whistle
Ubique.
June 25th, 1876. Battle of the Little Bighorn in which General George Armstrong Custer and the US 7th Cavalry were wiped out by the Sioux, Cheyenne and other Indians.
I had an ancestor killed there.
He wasn't actually involved in the battle.

He was camping in the next field and only went over to ask them to keep the noise down . . .

DD#No1 Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

You can stop singing now.

DD #No1 Smartass Smartass
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »