Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Chris Beech sacked by Carlisle.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Not yet the middle of October and The Sack Race is already roaring into life.

Brrruuuuuccccceee being next with his neck on the line, he's pretty much said so himself. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Whistle
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
And derby have appealed against their 12 point deduction
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Probably get reduced to 6 like they did with Wendy.
(11-10-2021, 14:16)Lord Snooty Wrote: Probably get reduced to 6 like they did with Wendy.

I don’t see how they can get it reduced, ours was an allocated points deduction by an independent committee, theirs is a fixed deduction based on going into admin.
Lord Snooty likes this post
They said going into admin was because of the pandemic, not because of accounting malpractice.
Far as I can see, they've been cooking the books for a long time. Should never have stayed up this year. Wycombe should be in this league.
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Don't see how they have a leg to stand on with that one. More money spent on legal eagles in a bid that will only give them a bigger bill than they are facing from the administrators. There must be something in the walls at that club that makes them just want to spend money they don't have.
A guide to cask ale.

One of Sorba's new Welsh teammates, David Brooks of Bournemouth, diagnosed with cancer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58903956
Ex Town manager Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle.
It only took them 9 days after I suggested it to them Whistle
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »