Thread Rating:
Freedom Day
Two pictures below of people who have been telling us how to live our lives one of Dr Hilary Jones apparently wants us to use a mask whilst even swimming and the other is Sir Keir Starmer who on Monday wanted us to keep social distancing and wear masks. And before I put them on I have no problems with either individual in each picture enjoying themselves
[Image: E5rnSsOXEAIVdES?format=jpg&name=small]
There's Dr Jones no mask
[Image: E5jBG_CWUAAYAIL?format=jpg&name=small]
There's Sir Keir no social distancing no mask in an indoor setting

We have the likes of Piers Morgan telling us we need to lock down at Christmas who promptly jets off to Christmas. The masses in Rome last night celebrating Italy's win certainly were not worried about the virus
You had the charade of the G7 were they had the staged photoshoot of them all Socially distancing yet later on the party on the beach zero Social distancing.
We have 610,000 kids not at school apparently they have cottoned on if you use orange juice on the lateral flow you get a positive test. And kids missing school is the biggest tragedy of them all no matter how good online teaching is.
If your watching the tour hundreds of people stood togther no masks.
In regards to the masks only have to look at the cricket tem, been in bubbles for weeks, wear masks and they've still got it

Some American states opened up months ago yes still had cases but they have got on with life

As for no one querying Monday's decision could say the same over the last 18 months no one has ever questioned whether it was the right strategy.

Suspect they did things different in 1918
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

I think I'll do what I think is right to keep me out of hospital.
(07-07-2021, 14:48)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: I think I'll do what I think is right to keep me out of hospital.

Yep that's how it should be AC, been doing that for the last 66 years not always worked though !!!!!! Big Grin
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post

The Keir Starmer one is a bit sad because you know there's a PR team behind it. After seeing how fake Boris looked with his wife in front of the TV or on his big flag, they must have been trying to do a better job. He does look more convincing but, being convinced that almost their every move is stage-managed, I can't take it seriously. And, in trying to make him look more like one of us, they've turned him into a liar about masks!
themaclad likes this post
I've actually no probems with that picture to be honest he's enjoying himself nothing wrong with that. Everyone is tired of this twilight life, go in shops and they all say be glad to get rid of the precauions, it's hitting trade, whether you agree or disagree with 19/7/21 you've got to get on with life.
Suspect they will look back at this in a few years time and say what the hell were we doing to subject people to that.

You don't need to wear a mask when you are seated in a pub, or at an outdoor event.
And don't get me started on Dr Hilary. Ugh.
(07-07-2021, 15:09)hibeejim21 Wrote: You don't need to wear a mask when you are seated in a pub, or at an outdoor event.

And that is the crazy thing Jim, you're mixing with others yet when you go into a pub you have to wear a mask until you sit down then you take off your mask to drink. It's madness

A word of warninmg if your brother has been double jabbed he could still get covid, yes it cut and paste Twitter day[Image: E5rM6zKXwAIdT8C?format=png&name=small]

Regardless of the plagiarised tweets, t's no secret that you can still get it!
Exactly.

It's not madness to wear a mask in a pub when you are moving around and cant maintain a social distance either, its being considerate !.

Starmer looks like his image was superimposed on that picture Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »