Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
Washer and dryer for sale. Serious offers only....

DD Whistle Whistle
Ubique.
Wife's birthday the weekend, she's been giving me hints by leaving jewellery magazines all round the house. Glad to say got the hint, I bought her a magazine rack.
England v Ireland RU:
Can't remenber a better try than Johnny May's 2nd
drewks and BaggieSteve like this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Time taken from A to B........

Driving 4 minutes.
Walking 17 minutes.
Walking a dog that has to sniff absolutely everything 1 hour 20 minutes.

DD Sick Sick
Ubique.
(24-11-2020, 20:00)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Time taken from A to B........

Walking a dog that has to sniff absolutely everything 1 hour 20 minutes.

DD  Sick  Sick

Twice a day.....sums up my average day, D-D. Sad
Dingle-Dingle likes this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Tesco`s, Aldi and Lidl are giving away FREE turkeys to anyone who can run faster than the Security staff.

DD Big Grin Big Grin
BaggieSteve likes this post
Ubique.
This Christmas, if you see 20 cars outside your neighbours house, and your`e thinking about reporting them. go to the fridge and drink a big glass of milk.
Why?.
Well milk is good for your teeth.
Do you know what is also good for your teeth.....?

Minding your own buisiness.

DD Thumb up Thumb up
Ubique.
We’ve just put the house on the market, looking to move up to Scotland (if HibeeJim will let us over the border). If it all comes off I’ll have to work out a new name rather than DerbyBaggie. It’s a long way to go to escape the in-laws but....
Whereabouts you off to?
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
We’re hoping close to Inverness along the Moray coast but anywhere within an hour of Inverness will be fine. I’m hoping to reduce my hours and with COVID I don’t need to travel like I used to do so can work more or less anywhere in uk. Always was a retirement plan but hopefully can do it now a couple of years earlier than anticipated.
Ska'dForLife-WBA likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »