Thread Rating:
Trump Watch activated!
Trump has issued his usual crazy press release saying its rigged and he will fight it in the courts. Even Fox news are saying he won't get anywhere with this due to the number of states and margins. Time for senior Republicans to step up and make sure this transition is both peaceful and somewhat cordial. Trump is going to do what Trump does, time to just get rid of him!!
Part of me wants him to do the honourable thing for the sake of his country, bringing back some dignity and stability to the democratic process in America and beyond. But I have to admit, there's a far bigger part that wants to see him physically dragged out of the White House by Secret Service men, gouging clawmarks in the doorframes that tour guides will point to for centuries to come.
ritchiebaby, hibeejim21, St Charles Owl And 3 others like this post
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
Many Americans out on the streets celebrating, Trump supporters are sadly on the streets too, I hope this doesn't turn ugly.
(07-11-2020, 19:28)BouncingHibees Wrote: Many Americans out on the streets celebrating, Trump supporters are sadly on the streets too, I hope this doesn't turn ugly.

So much will now depend on what is said by Trump and his cronies in the coming day. He will either say stuff that will incite violence or he will back down, the GOP have a huge role to play now to get him in line.
BouncingHibees likes this post
Next thing to happen will be Boris folding like a deck chair to the EU.
0762 and BouncingHibees like this post
That Trump-like Brexit lot, incl Farage, are hopefully the next ones to be toppled!!
BouncingHibees likes this post
(07-11-2020, 19:45)hibeejim21 Wrote: Next thing to happen will be Boris folding like a deck chair to the EU.

Boris been in contact with the EU today and has said significant differences still remain, the problem now is hes going to have accept a deal as Biden isn't interested in Brexit and any small time internal market, hes interested in the biggest single market on the planet and is proud of his Irish roots so is going to side with the EU, hopefully its now the time for the UK to wake up and get rid of the liar Johnson, the disaster of Brexit is closer and closer by the day.
0762 likes this post
(07-11-2020, 19:10)St Charles Owl Wrote: Trump has issued his usual crazy press release saying its rigged and he will fight it in the courts.  Even Fox news are saying he won't get anywhere with this due to the number of states and margins.  Time for senior Republicans to step up and make sure this transition is both peaceful and somewhat cordial.  Trump is going to do what Trump does, time to just get rid of him!!

One can see why a huge majority of Americans in New York City and beyond, his home state, have despised Trump for years, well before he even became President - an absolute scumbag who they sussed out when he was carpetbagging and as big a c### in their city!! The celebration party will be massive in NYC and no wonder! Note at the mo, Trump "swaning about" with his golf pals in Sterling, Virginia, while COVID is still running amok - that just says it all for me!! COVID??? Who gives a f### eh!! Thumb down
There's only one word for Trump - LOSER.
Cabbage is still good for you
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/bor...d=msedgdhp

Read the congratulatory comments to Joe Biden from Johnson and Labour's Starmer. Then I ask the question, "What flies out in your face after reading this stuff"?? More so for Johnson but does the word "hypocrisy" arise in your "school of thought"? I detect a clear clash of values after listening to quite a few of Joe Biden's speeches in the past few weeks.
I see a "nest of UK/US populist vipers" (with Trump and Johnson "joined at the hip" in a forthcoming conspiracy to deceive!) being 'blown out of the water' by the events of the past 12 hours - brilliant!! Joe Biden is a known critic of Brexit and regards the EU as a far more attractive trading partner than any small-time internal market proposer who has intimated that he would violate international law if forced to do so - absolutely frowned upon by Biden and many other Dems. Hopefully the "chicken has come home to roost" for the whole lot of these shameless Trump-like bastards!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »