Thread Rating:
Trump Watch activated!
(04-11-2020, 22:07)BouncingHibees Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 21:34)St Charles Owl Wrote: Biden looks good at the moment, winning in MI, WI, AZ and NV will see him across the line with WI already called.  But the lawsuits from Trump have already started including a recount in WI.  This isn't going to end yet.

Hes trying every trick in the book as the Michigan vote has really screwed him.

Lets be right, this man is a complete narcissist who will only accept one of two results - either he won or it was stolen from him for some reason backed by no evidence!! He will never accept that he lost an election!! Interesting that Mitch McConnell said today that we just need to wait for the count to be completed, no exactly a rebuke of Trump but as close to one as we will see out of Moscow Mitch!! At some point some heavyweight Republicans need to step up and tell him to just stop with all the nonsense and if they see he is likely to lose then it may finally give them a backbone to stand up to him.
If the pillock doesn't start some fighting in the streets with his antics. The shopkeepers around the White House haven't boarded everything up because there's a bit of wind coming through - it's the wind from the prat in the White House that's the problem. The Pb content in the air round those parts could become quite lethal pretty darned quick, particularly when fired from the type of high velocity rapid fire weapons his gun lobby mates can buy from Guns 'R' Us.
ritchiebaby and BouncingHibees like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(04-11-2020, 22:27)theo_luddite Wrote: If the pillock doesn't start some fighting in the streets with his antics. The shopkeepers around the White House haven't boarded everything up because there's a bit of wind coming through - it's the wind from the prat in the White House that's the problem. The Pb content in the air round those parts could become quite lethal pretty darned quick, particularly when fired from the type of high velocity rapid fire weapons his gun lobby mates can buy from Guns 'R' Us.

Some of Trumps talk has been ludicrous, in the weeks up the the election there where reports of his supporters stoking up on large amounts of guns and ammunition and even today messages have been sent from the Trump camp to his supporters calling for civil unrest, this could turn bad very quick and if it does I hope Trump is held to account before he attempts to flee the country.
He's actually 'claiming' states now. As we have discussed on here before, not an earthly he is going to be shifted from the White House easily or with dignity. After Florida last time out and his blatant attempts at voter suppression this campaign he has some nerve on him to claim fraud.

The trump press conference was hilarious though "they gave our voters felt pens". "we had binoculars"......Add in Trumps frankly increasingly demented tweets and now Guilliani basically inciting a riot and you can see what's coming down the track.

Biden just needs to keep his cool here.
ritchiebaby, theo_luddite, 0762 And 1 others like this post
An old article, but still true nonetheless.
https://billmoyers.com/story/america-ban...overnment/

Donald Trump - the tinhorn dictator of a banana republic.
hibeejim21 likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
In philadelphia trump supporters " STOP THE COUNT"

In Arizona trump supporters "COUNT THE VOTES"

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Its all over bar the shouting now. It's very,very unlikely trump will win all 3 of Pennsylvania,arizona and Nevada.
0762 likes this post
Biden's home and hosed. The remaining counties to be tallied in PA are solid Democrat, and he's expected to win the state by 100k-200k, which will get him across the line by itself. Holding on in NV and AZ will be a bonus, and with Atlanta and Savannah's postal ballots still in the pile, there's a 50/50 chance he flips Georgia as the icing on the cake.

Count von Recount will carry on screaming into the void, but he hasn't got a leg to stand on, and with every tantrum he taints the GOP brand more and more. He's the first man since the 19th century to lose the Republican Party the White House after they've had just one term in government, and that's an historic failure which they'll try and hold him to account for. But he also commands a massive personality cult which will split the party in two when the establishment Republicans inevitably try and take him on.

Frankly, if I wasn't locked down right now I'd be out buying popcorn.
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
Trump's lawyer, Giuliani, saying it could be Martians voting in Pennsylvania, we just don't know lol!!??? Nahhhh - they are just good citizens of Pennsylvania Mr G!! No other evidence says otherwise! Remember that guys like Mr G are not stupid people but, by gum, some really desperate and dumb statements being made on behalf of the biggest lunatic of them all - Trump!
Also listening to Trump saying, "They are 'finding' votes all over the place" lol Laugh No Mr T, they are counting legitimate votes!! There are so many false conspiracy theories being bandied about by Trump associates etc in the US - it is a joke!
I'd imagine SCO would've been "hiding behind the sofa" yesterday but today there is a wee bit more comfort esp when Pennsylvania looks like a "dead cert" for Biden to turn over Trump's lead and the Penn electoral/counting officials aint breaking any rules whatsoever in the way that Trump is attempting to discredit them.
No hiding behind the sofa for me, I love this stuff and am sat front and center watching it on the tv!! This one is going to the wire!! GA looks like it will finish close enough to absolutely cause a recount, PA looks like the Trump lead will disappear but its still needs to happen!! I worry about AZ, that for me is still too close and as I go there a lot Trump has good support there. Its going to go on for a couple more days!!
hibeejim21 likes this post
Good Chance that PA might get called tonight.

Georgia down to the last 50k votes - trump has an 11k lead but its still do-able for Biden.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »