Thread Rating:
Trump Watch activated!
I looked at a recent stat that covered the disapproval rating re Trump conducting these numerous rallies without proper COVID controls in place - over 65% of American voters regard his action to be outrageous!! That says it all and surely it will be reflected in the final vote count.
Also noticeable that, in the final stages of his campaigning in key states, Trump making groundless insinuations AGAIN that the election is rigged?????? WTF!!!!!? That is not proper political campaigning at all!! Also pre-empting a challenge on the legitimacy of the election result and trying to block legitimate votes in certain states if any delays in counting the votes but trying to alter the requisite state time to process them. Nuts!!!
Please let Biden win.
Ditto! The polls are good for Biden but nobody wants to take anything for granted after the astounding events that took place in 2016. I notice many businesses in certain US states are boarding up their premises in a belief that violence will spread after the eventual result. I still believe Trump should be arrested, trialed and jailed for a lotta the outrageous shit he has been preaching!
Someone has stuck 5 million on trump!
Probably put 5m on Biden as well (each way!)
Cabbage is still good for you
I notice the failure of the US Postal Service to deliver postal votes has finally arisen in key states. This is the same USPS that Trump undermined months ago with the appointment of his own ally, DeJoy the Postmaster, who has deliberately understaffed and undercut their service for months. Word from the likes of N Carolina revealed by an apoplectic CNN reporter revealed that 50% of the total vote (postal ballot papers) would not be delivered in time and look like they won't be processed! My huge concern re this issue is to ask, "Is this the tip of the iceberg" and surely the Dems' campaigners foresaw this ploy (Trump was bragging about it in August FFS!!! Highly irregular btw!!) in order to initiate mitigating action of some sort - surely they want all ballot papers processed at all cost!!
What an absolute farce this is becoming.

Only that moron trump could get away with declaring he's won while they are still counting so many ballots and the result is so close....Never mind declaring fraud as well. Laugh
Trump tweeting tweet after tweet of conspiracy theories, hes and absolute loony, blames fraud on others but forgets his whole campaign in 2016 was found to be fraudulent with all but Trump charged.
Biden looks good at the moment, winning in MI, WI, AZ and NV will see him across the line with WI already called. But the lawsuits from Trump have already started including a recount in WI. This isn't going to end yet.
(04-11-2020, 21:34)St Charles Owl Wrote: Biden looks good at the moment, winning in MI, WI, AZ and NV will see him across the line with WI already called.  But the lawsuits from Trump have already started including a recount in WI.  This isn't going to end yet.

Hes trying every trick in the book as the Michigan vote has really screwed him.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »