Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...loan-deal/

I would be very open to this move. When he's fit and firing, he is a very good striker. Constant loan moves from Chelsea has stunted his growth after all his early promise at Standard Liège and then Marseille.
Get in Big Grin
The Percy has spoken !!

Terms agreed today, Medical tomorrow

F**k you Villa Laugh
Johnpercy
As per @ExWHUemployee, Grady Diangana will have a medical at #wba on Friday morning. Personal terms agreed earlier today, on a deal worth up to £18m. Big signing for West Brom
wba1978, drewks, Worldclassalbion And 2 others like this post
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
I think our transfer business will be at an end when this goes through.
With Sky cancelling the Chinese sponsorship the finances of all PL clubs will fall to half what is was.
The Chinese SKY sponsorship is worth a reported £564 million with £160 outstanding from the previous quarter.
I would budget on £50 million SKY prize money and 2 x £25 million parachute payments in the future.
Unless a new sponsor is found the minimum £100 million PL prize money is gone forever.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
(03-09-2020, 19:26)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Get in  Big Grin
The Percy has spoken !!

Terms agreed today, Medical tomorrow

F**k you Villa  Laugh
Johnpercy
As per @ExWHUemployee, Grady Diangana will have a medical at #wba on Friday morning. Personal terms agreed earlier today, on a deal worth up to £18m. Big signing for West Brom

I saw the other day that both Grady and Krov were still modelling gear on the club shop site.... I took that as a good omen! Thumb up Big Grin
BREAKING: WBA have signed Cedric Kipre from Wigan on a four-year deal.

Welcome, Cedric! ?

#WBA https://t.co/kzXIYoNfsa
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
https://www.wba.co.uk/news/kipre-arrives-albion
BaggieSteve, Blue Baggie, Baggievicar And 1 others like this post
Diangana deal close It will be announced soon. Goalkeeper also close. Reading between the lines Wilder today said a deal or 2 was close with 1 away on international duty with the Blades fans say its Burke who will be signing, so could Robinson be coming to us also. Krov deal they say has been agreed loan to perm at end of season. There is also a rumour that fee for Grant hs been agreed for 18 mill and there just sorting how the fee will be paid.
(04-09-2020, 20:34)wba13 Wrote: Diangana deal close It will be announced soon. Goalkeeper also close. Reading between the lines Wilder today said a deal or 2 was close with 1 away on international duty with the Blades fans say its Burke who will be signing, so could Robinson be coming to us also. Krov deal they say has been agreed loan to perm at end of season. There is also a rumour that fee for Grant hs been agreed for 18 mill and there just sorting how the fee will be paid.

Some great news in your post but where are you getting the information from, ie: Grady announced soon and Krov Deal? I’m hoping it’s true
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
DIANGANA BABY DIANGANA OH OH OH Signed sealed bloody brilliant great signing.
Worldclassalbion and harrogatebaggie like this post
Diangana fantatic signing for us. He does need to show us his early form and establish his partnership with Pereira.
Great news for Bilic - i'm getting concerned about the money we are spending. Considering the PL prize money will be a lot less this year.
Lets party now though.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »