Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
(02-09-2020, 12:42)Baggie_One Wrote: all bubbling off today - Cedric Kipre -

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/09/02/re...-for-move/

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...-diangana/

https://the72.co.uk/190084/huddersfield-...west-brom/

Personally I won't believe any of these stories until they're actually done..... but having said that, it's great to see that we're even possibly still in with a chance regarding Diagiananana.
AND the Cipre one looks potentially good.
AND Grant too!! Big Grin
Diangana is coming back?
I hope we can as Dowling says "Get it over the line"
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
West Ham United have accepted a £20m bid from Premier League newcomers West Bromwich Albion for English midfielder Grady Diangana, 22. (Mail)The Baggies are also close to completing a £1m deal for Ivorian defender Cedric Kipre from Wigan Athletic. (Sun)[url=https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12559726/west-brom-transfer-cedric-kipre-wigan/?][/url]
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
Well we better really hope he enjoyed it here apparently, Fulham are also going in for him which would mean he could stay in London, as are Ajax and PSV and we know the way the Sham act, bid twopence over what we have bid and that's what they will want..
Just heard off another site. Kipre from Wigan signed. Hope so big strong centre half.
Worldclassalbion likes this post
Wet Sham fans kicking off on Talksport about Grady. Apparently it’s £12m with £6m add ons According to Jim White (normally knows his stuff). Cascarino also saying it’s gotta be more than £18m.

Hammers fans demanding £40m Doh
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
Some media saying that Warnock wants Zohore at Middlesbrough. Probably a loan deal .Hope this is true Need some or all his wages of our books. Just didn’t work out for him here.
(03-09-2020, 12:39)Worldclassalbion Wrote: Wet Sham fans kicking off on Talksport about Grady. Apparently it’s £12m with £6m add ons According to Jim White (normally knows his stuff). Cascarino also saying it’s gotta be more than £18m.

Hammers fans demanding £40m Doh

They can say what they like bid was accepted yesterday. Its just if anyone comes in with better now and GD fancies that more than us, which is not unusual.

It is being reported we are looking at a loan deal for Michy Batshuayi stiker from Chelsea, who is now behind a host of Chelsea strikers, but when you have the likes of Timo Werner, Olivier Giroud and Tammy Abraham in front of you, you are probably pretty sure you are not even going to get a F.A. Cup game.
If this actually happens after Villa took our youth academy , youth players etc etc I will officially hate them more than Wolves,
They have put a structured bid in for Diaganna and can offer more in Wages Dodgy

#avfc and #fulham could yet scupper #wba deal for Grady Diangana. #whufc have accepted a £12m offer rising to a possible £18m from Albion, but Villa and Fulham are in talks to also try to reach agreement. It would then be Diangana’s choice, as he discusses personal terms.
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
If Grady even wants the chance to speak to the stinking Seals I for one don't want him back at the shrine. We want people who want to play for us not just for the cash.
If spam have accepted our offer he should be signed sealed shirted and delivered now.

Sky terminate Chinese subscription for PL games, gossip says they failed to make payments. How much of a black hole dies that add to the sky accounts ? I don't see us getting anywhere near the £95-100 million PL prize money. We need £70m to balance the books so our transfer funds are going to disappear before we get them tough times ahead ?
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »