Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
Rico Richards has signed his first professional contract with the Albion he’s 16 and very very promising. Highly rated by all who have seen him play. Will be announcing later today.
(04-08-2020, 12:11)wba13 Wrote: Rico Richards has signed his first professional contract with the Albion he’s 16 and very very promising. Highly rated by all who have seen him play. Will be announcing later today.

Sounds like a real good 'un (akin to a strawberry spangle) :
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/f...d-18711966
(04-08-2020, 12:09)WBA-Josh Wrote: I've just realised how high the average age of our page is. It makes me, at the age of 29, look like a baby in comparison to you old gits.  Tongue  Smartass

Back in the 50s a trip to The Albion with a packet of Spangles Acid Drops. Tongue (Life's gone downhill since Sad )
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
very confused here
are we about to make an offer for a box of Spangles?
what the bloody hell are these things
@Kristien 1965
(04-08-2020, 14:34)Arcane Astral Aeons Wrote: very confused here
are we about to make an offer for a box of Spangles?
what the bloody hell are these things

They’re the dogs boll*cks back in the day when you could buy a packet of sweets for a few old pennies
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
(04-08-2020, 12:09)WBA-Josh Wrote: I've just realised how high the average age of our page is. It makes me, at the age of 29, look like a baby in comparison to you old gits.  Tongue  Smartass

You are a youngster, but its a great feeling knowing the flag flying will be in good hands for years to come  Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
(04-08-2020, 22:35)Blue Baggie Wrote:

You are a youngster, but its a great feeling knowing the flag flying will be in good hands for years to come  Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up

Josh, BlueBaggie is only stating his own thoughts, not necessarily those of all of us
Whistle
Laugh Laugh Laugh
(04-08-2020, 23:09)drewks Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 22:35)Blue Baggie Wrote:

Josh, BlueBaggie is only stating his own thoughts, not necessarily those of all of us
Whistle
Laugh  Laugh  Laugh

whoooaaa....just a minute Josh
that is very disrespectful to us older members on here
babies are very welcome but calling us seniors old gits.........noooooooo
@Kristien 1965
Wonder how this thread would have gone if it were Spandex and not Spangles..... DD Huh Huh
Ubique.
(04-08-2020, 23:59)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Wonder how this thread would have gone if it were Spandex and not Spangles..... DD  Huh  Huh

you cannot beat a Spangle In Spandex
@Kristien 1965
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »