Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52089989
Alex Jackson's story
Lord Snooty likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Cheers Ritchie. I love reading stuff like that.

The only downside to a Huddersfield Town player scoring an international hat trick being that the England team had 4 of our players in it. Rolleyes
ritchiebaby likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Ex Town player Albert Bateman has died age 96. Not I don't remember him playing.

Midfielder, 3 years after the last war. 73 apps.

95 yo, not 96.

He was the oldest living Town player till he died. Any idea who now holds that title?

Les Massie's 84.

Ken Taylor's 84 as well.
During lockdown we've decided to watch Last Tango in Halifax. Got to the third series and a character has turned up who  "owns Huddersfield Town ". Laugh
Trevor Cherry has died suddenly and unexpectedly. Sad
Danny Williams has been playing in Greece this season after being released by Town at the end of the last one.
The Greeks have now wound up their season and he's been released once more
Former Town player Andy Morrison managed Connah's Quay Nomads to their first ever Welsh League title, after the league was finished yesterday
Lord Snooty likes this post
Et in Arcadia Ego.

General football writing here
(20-05-2020, 21:34)Marco4 Wrote: Former Town player Andy Morrison managed Connah's Quay Nomads to their first ever Welsh League title, after the league was finished yesterday

If you get chance and you like reading about footballers then Andy Morrisons book 'The Good, The Mad and the Ugly' is worth a read
Marco4 likes this post
My BBC sport doesn't work well any more, is that the Morrison they have done an article about?
Another day, another door, another high, another low
(21-05-2020, 12:34)jjamez Wrote: My BBC sport doesn't work well any more, is that the Morrison they have done an article about?

Yes
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »