Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
(03-01-2020, 12:48)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed as it left a Birmingham publishing house last night.
According to the Press, witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied,
confused, punchy, shocked, rattled, paralyzed, dazed, bewildered,
mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, flabbergasted,
astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, boggled,
overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, and perplexed.

DD  Smartass  Smartass

The driver was:
tipsy, stoned, stewed, high, plastered, inebriated, crocked, flying, lush, befuddled, lit, sloshed, muddled, glazed, wasted, flushed, potted, tanked, bashed, and buzzed......

the b*stard, tw*t, w*nker..........

Smartass Smartass
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
A man walks into the local bar one Friday afternoon when he gets out of work. As he steps up to the bar, he sees his good friend Joe throw down 2 shots. He noted that Joe had a frown on his face.

“What’s with the long face, Joe?” he asks.

Joe responds, “My wife told me today that she was only going to have sex with me on Mondays and Thursdays!”

“Well", said the friend, “That’s not that bad, some of us she has cut off completely.”

DD Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
A small church had a very attractive big-busted organist named Susan, and her breasts were so large that they bounced and jiggled while she played the organ.
Unfortunately, she distracted the male part of the congregation considerably. The very proper church ladies were appalled.

They said something had to be done about this or they would have to get another organist.

So one of the ladies approached Susan very discreetly about the problem, & told her to mash up some green persimmons & rub them on her nipples and all over her breasts, which should cause them to shrink in size, but warned her not to taste any of the green persimmons, because they are so sour they will make your mouth pucker up & you won't be able to talk properly for a while.

The voluptuous organist reluctantly agreed to try it.

The following Sunday morning the minister walked up to the pulpit and said,

“Dew to thircumsthanthis bewond my contwol, we will not hab a thermon tewday.

DD Angel Angel
Ubique.
Trump, "Hey, Siri. How many miles did I ran today"?

Siri, "OK, sending missiles to Iran today".

DD Sick Sick
Ubique.
A Sunday school teacher was telling her class the story of the Good Samaritan. She asked the class, "If you saw a person lying on the roadside, all wounded and bleeding, what would you do?"
A thoughtful little girl broke the hushed silence, "I think I'd throw up."

DD Tongue Tongue
Ubique.
I asked the blonde why she had TGIF written on her shoes even though it's Monday.
She replied, "Toes Go In First".

DD Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
Having too much sex can cause memory loss.
I read that in chapter 3, page 37 in a medical journal on a Tuesday, November 2006 at 4:19PM.

DD Whistle Whistle
Ubique.
(07-01-2020, 12:11)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Having too much sex can cause memory loss.
I read that in chapter 3, page 37 in a medical journal on a Tuesday, November 2006 at 4:19PM.

DD  Whistle  Whistle

Interesting, DD. Can you remember which medical journal?
Dingle-Dingle likes this post
(07-01-2020, 15:52)talkSAFT Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 12:11)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Having too much sex can cause memory loss.

DD  Whistle  Whistle

Interesting, DD.  Can you remember which medical journal?

The Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology. The date was 21st.

DD Smartass Smartass
talkSAFT likes this post
Ubique.
Thanks, DD.
(What was the question again?)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »