Thread Rating:
31 Aug, 2021 Transfer Window: Championship Rebuild
We need to stop talking about Gayle, the club has said it's not happening cos we can't afford him. It doesn't matter how much we want him, it's not going to happen.
drewks likes this post
(24-07-2019, 18:37)betterthanbaird Wrote: We need to stop talking about Gayle, the club has said it's not happening cos we can't afford him. It doesn't matter how much we want him, it's not going to happen.

Totally agree and fed up reading it in various places, however I still believe we are very weak up front and need one or two more strikers.
Gayle will probably be staying at Newcastle because they now only have 2 strikers; Gayle and Joelinton.

There are alternatives that we will probably be looking at. Konate from Amiens has obviously been linked and he can also play as a lone striker which Gayle cannot really do. Walid Azarou is an option but may cost too much. Same goes with Baghdad Bounedjah, who Slick suggested.
just wish our European Football Expert(josh)would stop mentioning players that.
A-Wont sign for us
B.We can`t afford

and 
C. We never heard of them

sorry josh but you need to get out more and forget football for a night or 6
@Kristien 1965
That last sentence is rather uncalled for. I’ll post whatever I want, as long it doesn’t break the forum rules.

You can just ignore my posts, like most of us do with your Star Trek articles.
Salopbaggie, talkSAFT, wba1978 And 1 others like this post
This ‘Posting Freak’ should drop the ‘Posting’ from his handle.
Josh is a far better contributor and we would be better off as a forum without the likes of Arsehole Astral Aeons.
Keep it up Josh and take no notice of the misguided Richard Head!

Angry
Arcane Astral Aeons likes this post
is this a basic eff off?
thought this forum was about having specific views
was in no way having a personal attack on josh
i think he knows me better than that
if i have peed him off he would say so

i respect every poster on here
and please get my name right
ASTRAL ARCANE AEONS

end of
@Kristien 1965
Lads, cool it. Pretty sure the original post was meant as a joke, maybe just a bit misjudged and/or taken in the wrong way. No need for anyone to hit the roof.

Think it must be the heat Rolleyes
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
(24-07-2019, 23:07)BaggieMan Wrote: This ‘Posting Freak’ should drop the ‘Posting’ from his handle.
Josh is a far better contributor and we would be better off as a forum without the likes of Arsehole Astral Aeons.
Keep it up Josh and take no notice of the misguided Richard Head!

Angry

Talked with AAA on the old bookface and everything is alright. Water under the bridge and all that.

Anyway back on Albion.

Hegazi seems likely to miss the beginning of the season.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...g-surgery/

With Bartley, Hegazi, Ajayi, O’Shea and Fitzwater as our current centre backs, I think we still need 1 more player. Mason Holgate would be perfect but it depends on whether Everton want to loan him out again and whether Holgate is interested in another loan.

If not then there is still Hegazi’s national teammate El Mohamady that I quite like but would we be in the market for another Egyptian centre back after Gabr’s move failed?
Ska'dForLife-WBA and BaggieMan like this post
Mattwilson@expressandstar

Hegazi has had his surgery. Will miss the start of the season. #wba
4-6 weeks .....

BREAKING: Getafe officially announce the signing of Allan Nyom.

#wba #westbrom #getafe #nyom https://t.co/Pkp067XDKr
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »