Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Town reject and Premier League winner Danny Drinkwater has been charged with drink driving.
Obviously wasn't drinking water then. Rolleyes Whistle Doh
talkSAFT likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Might have been taking a bit with his whiskey
Ex Town full back Gary Naysmith has tonight got nay job. He's been sacked from managing Queen of the South.
Wagz officially appointed head coach at Schalke. Good luck David. Thumb up
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
(09-05-2019, 20:54)Lord Snooty Wrote: Wagz officially appointed head coach at Schalke. Good luck David. Thumb up

Oh, shit. Was hoping he'd be coming to the Albion. Angry
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Not football but, frog faced feckwit Farage is holding a political rally at the John Smith's Stadium on Monday. Doh
I hope he's paying all the Stadium charges (plus add-on's if it was my decision) for using it and we're not giving the feckwit a handout. One mention of us and hook the cupid stunt off the stage. This nob-head isn't just anti-Europe, he also wants to privatise the NHS and have us all buy medical insurance from insurance companies that he'll have his fingers in, on top of paying NI contributions to pay for the, er, NHS and our mums and dads pensions. Maybe for another forum but don't say you weren't warned.

Back to the football. Anyone selling cheap airline tickets to Madrid or that Elbonia place, or is it Elbonistan? Thought not. Sounds like that place that's knee deep in mud where Dilbert goes to fix computer systems.
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Aston Vanilla reported to be ready to offer The Trees £10 million for some lad called Joe Lolley. Surely that can't be the same Joe Lolley that we always managed to injure by over-training can it? Whistle

Hope we've a big sell on clause on that one. Tongue
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Well that would be a dream move for young Joe. Being a boyhood Villa fan an all that. However, he ought not to get over ambitious. He's not Premier League quality. Championship is his level.
pretty sure we have a decent sell on clause so the higher the fee the better
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »