Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
If any of you remember Grimois from t'other site, he's now a very funny stand up comedian. And you can see him live tonight. He's hosting a comedy evening at Batley's famous Cellar Bar. A place that's special to me and Chaffers. Whistle  Big Grin  Cool  Wink  Smile
Amelia Chaffinch and SHEP_HTAFC like this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Bit far at this short notice but good luck to him Thumb up

TMI Snoots, TMI, we don't want all the salacious details of your courting years Wink
Lord Snooty and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Too good for Town, Jacob Butterfield, has gone to Bradford.
What a waste of talent.
(31-01-2019, 23:38)Lord Snooty Wrote: Too good for Town, Jacob Butterfield, has gone to Bradford.
What a waste of talent.

He might have been decent for you at some point but he was absolutely shite for us last season!!! One of the worst players I can remember at S6 and we have had some bad ones over the years I have been watching them!!!
He was brilliant for us but his head got too big when "big club" Derby came in for him. Their shirts had the logo for "Just Eat" on and it looked like he took that too literally. Became fat and slow. Looked half the player he was with us but twice the size. Doh
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
David Mirfin signs for York City. That's the club he destroyed by coming on and scoring in the last minute against, way back in the 02/03 season. We were level at the time but Mirfin set about a sequence of events which saw them go down and us go up. Now we're in the Premier League and they're in the relegation zone of the National League North.
Welcome to York, David. Thumb up
SHEP_HTAFC likes this post
Just seen on Twitter that ex Town manager Ian Ross has died. He was the first manager to get us to the play offs and had the column in the matchday programme titled Ross on Why.
RIP.
Ian Ross was in his 70s, so not unexpected.
The news coming out on Twitter now is a shock. Star of Mick Buxton's 80s midfield, Micky Kennedy has died aged 57.
Not Town related but Gordon Banks has died at 81. Unfortunately, the beeb have just said it was Gordon Brown on their subtitles.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Some prick started a twitter hoax last year saying he'd died. Seems like he has this time.

RIP Sad
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »