Thread Rating:
Jan 03: WBA 2018/19 Transfer Window
Rumoured that we are close to signing Oviedo..hope it is only a rumour but probably more likely than getting Murphy!!
Think the Oviedo link was from years ago when we competed Everton for his signature
Mings deal fell through now according to Moore because he wants attacking options in.
Can't see Oviedo being any good now not for us anyhow Huh
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(31-01-2019, 01:25)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Think the Oviedo link was from years ago when we competed Everton for his signature
Mings deal fell through now according to Moore because he wants attacking options in.
Can't see Oviedo being any good now not for us anyhow  Huh

The links / gossip just keep coming - I've seen somewhere Jenkins had heart palpitations when a £1 million signing on fee was mentioned.
We certainly need another striker - if Gayle is missing we could be in real trouble.
Here we go then - fasten yer safety belts Confused Whistle Whistle
Montero coming in from Swansea apparently, you guessed it on loan.
Looks like Tielemans is on the way to Leicester on loan. Hopefully this frees up Barnes to return...

Maybe not, but it's not going to aid his development playing for Leicester U23 side again.

Jefferson Montero link is promising, if he's anywhere near the level he was a few years back. Although I'm guessing he's a back up option if the Murphy deal falls through? Although I'd probably favor Montero if I'm honest...
Yeah rumours on twitter say Montero is at the Albion training ground
Matt Wilson didn't deny this !!

Montero is an option for #wba. Surprised Swansea would let him leave but Stu is incredibly reliable https://t.co/ZufYSSSJfH
(31-01-2019, 12:07)Slick_Footwork Wrote: Looks like Tielemans is on the way to Leicester on loan. Hopefully this frees up Barnes to return...

Maybe not, but it's not going to aid his development playing for Leicester U23 side again.

Jefferson Montero link is promising, if he's anywhere near the level he was a few years back. Although I'm guessing he's a back up option if the Murphy deal falls through? Although I'd probably favor Montero if I'm honest...

I think we'd all take Harvey back over any of the mentioned names, I think i'm watching Leicester's activity more than ours at the moment Thumb up
Couple of today's gossip updates
Kamara has shown up in Turkey for a move abroad?
Sawyers at £4 million is far to expensive for WBA to buy

Howkins off to Port Vale?
Montero having medical as we speak ...
Newcastle trying to tie up Rondon on a permanent transfer,
No idea of the deal wether it cash or includes Gayle or both or any other players ...

Newcastle are trying to sign Salomon Rondon on a permanent deal from West Brom. - (via @LukeEdwardsTele) #NUFC https://t.co/XpP9Eh2bLJ
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »