Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Oh quelle surprise! Mo Salah won't be charged retrospectively with cheating to win a penalty against Newcastle yesterday.
Pathetic FA. Pathetic! Doh

Not surprisingly really. Danny Rose got away with an even more softer one.
Pathetic!
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Ex Town boss Steve Bruce, is set to be unveiled as the new manager of Sheffield Wendy.
Sorry St Charles but Laugh  Big Grin  Tongue  Rolleyes  Whistle  Laugh  Tongue  Wink  Laugh  Big Grin

Best of luck with that.
Laugh
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
(01-01-2019, 22:24)Lord Snooty Wrote: Ex Town boss Steve Bruce, is set to be unveiled as the new manager of Sheffield Wendy.
Sorry St Charles but Laugh  Big Grin  Tongue  Rolleyes  Whistle  Laugh  Tongue  Wink  Laugh  Big Grin

Best of luck with that.

Not sure what I think about it to be honest!! Can’t be any worse than what we have seen the past two seasons!! He does have a track record of getting teams out of this division and I’m not sure who else we could get with our FFP situation. Likely to be an interesting ride!!
He spends billions and does fork all. He got us out of that division. Down to League 1 and administration.
Well we don’t have to worry about him spending money, we are over our FFP limits already!!!!
Kasey Palmer has gone to Brizzle City now. That lad's getting around the Championship.
Interesting that nobody above the Chumpionship wants him, that or Chelski won't farm him out to Prima Donna League clubs.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Ex Town winger Simon Ireland has been put in the caretaker role at Forest after Karanka got the boot today.
'kin 'ell. He used to stand with us and his uncle's when he was a kid on the old Leeds Road Terrace. Still earning a crust in this cut throat profession. Good on him. Thumb up
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »