Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Town legend ivan paurevic played against rangers in the europa league yesterday. Missed Ufa best chance
Lord Snooty likes this post
I was sorry we broke him!
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
We sent a lot of lads back broke in those days, and I don't just mean out of pocket.

Grolt put a good stint in for us. Thumb up Remember the match at Wolves where the ball was whistling over his head into the South Bank stand, knocking the popcorn and crisps out of the yam yams hands and bowling the kids over. He told the lads hoofing it forward to put it on his chest. They did, we ripped 'em a (w)hole new place to howl from. It was 2 (w)hole weeks before a single gobby Wolves fan that was giving it large before the match showed his face in the local again after that one. Wimps.
Lord Snooty and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Joe Skarz has joined Halifax Town on loan from Bury.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Ex Town defender Frank Sinclair is now manager of Radcliffe FC. If you fancy a bit of FA Cup action this Saturday dinner time, his team are live on the BBC red button away at Prestwich Heys. Thumb up
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Town supporting referee Bobby Madly, who recently stepped down from the Premier League refs list due to a change in personal circumstances has now been sacked anyway. He's been given the boot for an offensive tweet about a disabled man. Angry Doh
Michael Collins potted already by tinpot Bradford. Six matches! Pathetic!

And Anthony Gerrard sacked by Oldham for posting racist jokes on WhatsApp group. Doh
I thought Gerrard had moved to Carlisle Utd?

Anyhow, in other news it looks like the Denmark squad is effectively on strike including our two Danes

"Denmark could pick a side including futsal players against Wales in the Nations League on 9 September.
Senior players have refused to sign a new national team agreement with the Danish Football Association (DBU) in a dispute over commercial rights.
The 24-man squad is also without Danish Superliga or First Division players.
The DBU has confirmed third tier, fourth tier and futsal players will make up the squad for a friendly with Slovakia and then against Wales.2
Must've been an old story I read about Gerrard. His Wiki page says he signed for Carlisle in early August after Oldham dismissed him for gross misconduct. Whistle Rolleyes Doh
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45421443
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »