Thread Rating:
Jan 03: WBA 2018/19 Transfer Window
Rumours that we are interested in Luke Ayling of Leeds. Would love this if it is true.
BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS: West Brom have announced a £15 a month direct debit to cover the boilerman Mascots Parts, breakdown and accidental damage on a 12 month rolling contract :p lol #wba #baggies #westbrom @WBA @ideal_heating #DeadlineDay
Baggievicar and BaggieSteve like this post
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/f...e-15008710

livermooooore loan to watford.....
Sam Field loan to Rangers.........................................
If that's true I'm very sad to see Sam go but I guess it may help his development, and perhaps it's a sweetener for Tavernier.
But if Livermore and Field both happen we surely MUST have one or two more midfielders lined up.
Will be very disappointed with Big Dave if he sends Sam out on loan. Would like him to be involved for us.
http://www.insidefutbol.com/2018/08/09/w...ls/385672/

sounds like £3 million plus field on loan.........................
If Field gets a season picking Stephen Gerrard's brains on how to play in midfield, AND then comes back to us, it could be a good thing. Still disappointing, though.
By all accounts, Sam Field is the most talented of our current group of young players. Surely this season is the opportunity to bring him into the team. If we send him out on loan again, I will honestly start questioning BD’s thinking. I was delighted he gave Morrison a new contract and am pleased Brunt is still featuring but we should be looking to inject young, fresh talent into the side. Loaning Field would, in my view, be a really poor decision. On a brighter note, Livermore might be going
talkSAFT likes this post
Tick tock 3.5 hours to go
Typical Albion window

On field Matt Wilson has just tweeted DM prefers Harper to Field,

Mattwilson@e&s#wba

It would appear DM prefers Harper, or at least thinks he offers something different to those already on the pitch.
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Getting into the last three hours still time to lose 3 or 4 Sad
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »