Thread Rating:
Jan 03: WBA 2018/19 Transfer Window
(07-08-2018, 18:42)WBA-Josh Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 17:16)Phil Penn Wrote: Burnley back in for J Rod £18 million.
If he goes this should answer the question on if Jenkins and Lia are asset stripping? Or just say "NO" and prove me wrong.

Matej Vydra is close to joining Burnley from Derby with Wells going the other way. That means Burnley will have Wood, Barnes, Vokes and Vydra.

I hope that means that they don’t need Rodriguez.

Think Vokes is off to Boro - Hence they are still after J Rod?
Middlesbrough are now after Kodija from Villa.

Whatever other teams do, it’s imperative that we do all we can to keep Rodriguez. We can’t be left with only Gayle and Robson-Kanu as our strikers and I have no faith that we’d replace him in time.
(07-08-2018, 19:15)WBA-Josh Wrote: Middlesbrough are now after Kodija from Villa.

Whatever other teams do, it’s imperative that we do all we can to keep Rodriguez. We can’t be left with only Gayle and Robson-Kanu as our strikers and I have no faith that we’d replace him in time.

Agreed - but we would have to go down the loan route again? 
What happens if Gayle gets injured? 
It's really sad to see how we are being managed as a club at the moment.
Last minute bids for Livermore / Gibbs / Phillips / Hegazi / Dawson / Chadli are just as concerning.
Its clear all our players for sale - the club will sell anyone, which is a crying shame for us the fans.
SomersetBaggie likes this post
(07-08-2018, 23:05)Phil Penn Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 19:15)WBA-Josh Wrote: Middlesbrough are now after Kodija from Villa.

Agreed - but we would have to go down the loan route again? 
What happens if Gayle gets injured? 
It's really sad to see how we are being managed as a club at the moment.
Last minute bids for Livermore / Gibbs / Phillips / Hegazi / Dawson / Chadli are just as concerning.
Its clear all our players for sale - the club will sell anyone, which is a crying shame for us the fans.

If Chadli, Dawson etc do go they will be replaced by kids or league 2 players. The board will not back Big Dave!
Burnley willing to offer money plus Sam Vokes for Jay Rodriguez.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/f...s-15005018

Only 4 goals in 30 last season, 10 goals in 37 in 2016/2017 and 15 goals in 43 in the 2015/2016 Championship promotion.
Vokes cost Burnley £650K he is 2nd choice to HRK in the Weish national squad. Why o why would we want him? Keep J Rod & Dawson, buy DACK & MADDISON. maybe one or two more loans. Give Big D a chance.
Heard you guys are after Tavernier the RB from rangers.

Good going forward with a good shot and dead ball on him,not so smart defensively.
(08-08-2018, 19:28)hibeejim21 Wrote: Heard you guys are after Tavernier the RB from rangers.

Good going forward with a good shot and dead ball on him,not so smart defensively.

"not so smart defensively."

Think we have a few of those. DD Laugh Laugh
Ubique.
(08-08-2018, 19:28)hibeejim21 Wrote: Heard you guys are after Tavernier the RB from rangers.

Bid rejected by Rangers...not a great surprise.

Would prefer somebody that can defend.
3 Million bid for Rangers captain and we wonder why it's been rejected,
About time we moved out of this year 2000 bids

Rangers have rejected a bid for James Tavernier from West Bromwich Albion. Captain will only be sold if Rangers’ valuation is met.
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »