Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Parking is a nightmare at Town and has been since the newfound opened. These days we hire a minibus to drop us off and pick us up and it makes life so much easier and means we don't leave the local until 1hr before kick off.
On another note, about time we made the road going up Dalton bank one way before and after kick off to help clear traffic quicker
Lord Snooty likes this post
We go for a Costa afterwards and let the traffic get gone. Straight out then, no messing. And we get to see the players coming out. Walked up to the car park behind Pritchard on Saturday. He's smaller than me!!! Whistle
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
I was referring to the drawing AmChaff when the scheme is finished, er sort of. Smile

OK I see what you maybe mean. I would think that the multi-storey would go up before they close the St. Andrews Car Park and put the ski lift in, then again, council planners and builders can have the collective brain cells of an amoeba at times.

Those that park now where the multi-storey is going in will have to park in Mirfield, or Barnsley Whistle , and get the train in. Well, there's always the B&Q car park which doesn't seem to be patrolled by the numpties in hi-vis any more. As said, haven't parked anywhere near Leeds Road in yonks, well, since before Ricky's closed to be honest.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
A mate who worked at B&Q says you get an automated fine if you park there. Modern cameras and registration plate recognition.
Really? Seems to be plenty that park on there that sure as hell aren't in Argus all afternoon.
A guide to cask ale.

Town special on WYS Daily tonight at 6.
Phil Permatan Brown sacked by Southend. Ex Town boss Crisp Owl is favourite to take over.
Silva sacked by Watford.
They've got until April to replace him then, we play them on the 14th, our last game before "that 4 game" run in. Big Grin
A guide to cask ale.

(17-01-2018, 18:55)Lord Snooty Wrote: Phil Permatan Brown sacked by Southend. Ex Town boss Crisp Owl is favourite to take over.

Confirmed. Powell is the new Head Shrimp.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »