Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Michael Collins has signed on at the old Town Retirement Home, Halifax Town.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Thought he had gone into coaching at bratfud?
bvb have sacked peter boscz and appointed another peter who has just been sacked from cologne, until the end of the season....oh....
(10-12-2017, 14:20)jjamez Wrote: bvb have sacked peter boscz and appointed another peter who has just been sacked from cologne, until the end of the season....oh....

Have to say, been pondering whether Wagner might, just might, feel that he has taken us as far as he can, without us getting involved in silly money transfers. Whether we retain our place in this league or not. Don't think I would be surprised either way. Especially if a stand out job is offered. We'll see......
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
I don't think anyone else would take us further. He's doing a great job and I believe he'll be there at the end of the season. After that, who knows?
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
(10-12-2017, 16:23)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: I don't think anyone else would take us further. He's doing a great job and I believe he'll be there at the end of the season. After that, who knows?

Absolutely agree Amelia. Don't think he's going anywhere during this season. It's after the seasons end is when he might think what I suggested. I too don't believe anybody else would achieve any better from our squad either. We have the manager to make us truly established here. Just don't think we have the crazy level financial backing to realise this. And to be honest, I wouldn't be comfortable if a club of our size started throwing the stupid £m's at it either!
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
I think Wagbo is in the same situation as Sean Dyche at Burnley. He has a Chairman that loves what he's doing and is in no rush to get rid regardless of where we finish. He won't get that at a big club where you are always about 6 games from the dole queue.
Neither Chairman has the riches of an Arab Oil Sheik or a Ruski Oligarch but they are letting their manager get on with improving the squad a bit at a time. Unless your called Wenger or Ferguson, you don't get the job for life and they had to earn that, but he's in as secure a job as he'll ever get right now. Don't forget he left BvB because he'd just got their 2nd team relegated.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Frankie Bunn leaving at the end of the year. Is this more academy restructuring or a chance to promote Mark Hudson.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
The 'I wish it could be Christmas every day' Award must surely go to Swansea. They have now sacked their manager in December for 3 years running. Now won't that just fill the applicants for the job with Christmas spirit?
A guide to cask ale.

That bloke with loads of integrity and honesty has got the sack from managing the most expensive and highest paid mid-table side in The Championship. Laugh Will Swansea have him back? Tongue

Wendies also looking for a new boss - that must be a first, both managers given their P-45 after the game.
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »