Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
(04-10-2017, 18:21)jjamez Wrote: Should scrap international breaks and internationals altogether...

Couldn't agree more. They serve no purpose other than to stir up nationalism.
As an entertainment, which football is supposed to be, it's nowt like.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
If Sterling, Henderson and Livermore are the best we can offer I'd rather we got kicked out now.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
(05-10-2017, 09:54)talkSAFT Wrote: If Sterling, Henderson and Livermore are the best we can offer I'd rather we got kicked out now.

Exactly. And this is the very reason why we need to set up an extra league that includes Premier League B teams. That'll have England players flooding through. Rolleyes Whistle Big Grin Tongue
If you went and experienced a England game away from home you'd all soon change your mind
There used to be 2 of them Snoots. The Central League and something similar darn sarf. Guess who screwed it up by playing their yoof teams in it? Better coaching all the way down the tree and a lower %age of foreign players is more effective than just B Teams playing against Hartlepool or Southend.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(05-10-2017, 13:28)WakeyTerrier Wrote: If you went and experienced a England game away from home you'd all soon change your mind

Personally, I can't think of much I would rather do less. Even if Town got somebody in the team. Even if they banned that horrible band from going. Even if I had a passport. Big Grin
Even if they stopped singing God Save our German Queen 6-8 times a game in between all the Anti-German songs that they blank out on TV and radio?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(05-10-2017, 20:08)theo_luddite Wrote: Even if they stopped singing God Save our German Queen 6-8 times a game in between all the Anti-German songs that they blank out on TV and radio?

Laugh
Someone should record this game for insomniacs. It is crap.

As for sterling...

None of these players really want to play for england
Managed to make it to half time before switching over.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »