Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
It's nice to be positive about footballers. Well done, Tom, you were obviously well trained at Town.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41160883
Amelia Chaffinch and Lord Snooty like this post
Cabbage is still good for you
(06-09-2017, 22:09)ritchiebaby Wrote: It's nice to be positive about footballers. Well done, Tom, you were obviously well trained at Town.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41160883

Good lad. Smartass
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
EPL voted to close Summer Transfer Window before season kicks off next season. Sounds sensible, but only if the rest of the world follow suit I feel.
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
Well a transfer window in itself is a daft idea, but if we are to have one it should be the same for everyone. Huh
Heard on the radio it was to stop players being disruptive to squads and wanting to leave after the season had started. Clubs would still be able to sell players to foreign leagues however. Now what is wrong with that picture? Isn't that why at least half of them are being disruptive? Doh
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Sky Sports saying Frank de Boer will be getting the boot today. Huh

Gone! And Roy Hodgson coming in to replace him.

I'll have to re-write my match thread now. Whistle
What a desperate state of affairs. Zero time given to the man but admittedly he was trying to play champagne football with beer players.
Yeah but they're saying he was trying to get defenders to play football out from the back and they're struggling to adapt. What a lot o' bollocks! These people are highly paid players, playing in the world's greatest football league (arguably) at the top of their game. They should be able to adapt. That's hardly his fault.
What else that's hardly his fault is the piss poor finishing of his highly paid superstars. Sacked after 4 games is a joke. Laugh
Just cross debore out and put failed england manager in its place, be reet
Lot of ex Town on the scoresheet tonight.
Hiwula, Beckford, Stead, Denton, Crooks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »