Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
HAHAHAHAHAH I always forget he played for us. Literally Bury is turning into Huddersfield branded Anchor Care Homes
Tareiq Holmes-Dennis has had his op but will be out for 9 to 10 months, effectively ending his season long loan at Portsmouth after one match. Unfortunately for them, the contract says they have to pay his wages still.
Well they never gave us any favours when they were big time Charlies, so shite to em.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Gutted for THD, but confident he'll come back stronger. Imagine Palmer and a few of the other lads will help him through recovery period. Can be a lonely existence when you're injured.
Former Town tormentor and biased against us Sky pundit and nonce Peter Beagrie has escaped jail after being found guilty of beating his girlfriend up.  Angry

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/n...r-10990871
About time he acted his age instead of his shoe size. Part time Z list celeb cops off with a light sentence, again. If he's guilty of assault can't this be referred to a higher court? Not that I dislike the toe-rag - well much anyway. Whistle
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Ex Town player, Neil McNab, fighting for his life after suffering a stroke, so I've just read on Twitter.
Chris Wood signs for Burnley. Thought we'd got rid of him for a season. Angry
Aaron Mooy not in the Aussie team playing Japan today. Apparently he's unwell.
Some people on Twitter saying he's been told not to play by his club. Rolleyes
Some people on Twatter need to put their phone down and get on with their job
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
An Aussie Town fan says on Facebook that tv were reporting Mooy as "puking into the porcelain". Sick

They lost 2-0 without him.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »