Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
They probably want some young looker to take over that role.
With sky now having a premier league channel, I'd rather they did a lower leagues show on the football channel. Take some of the best bits from soccer am and add a few others. Doesn't have to be overly funny, if it has enough interesting pieces
(08-08-2017, 13:30)EastLondonTerrier Wrote: Been backing Mounie, Ince & Smith to deliver in the prem. Will be looking like a top mug if they don't. Also think Lowe & VLP could really click onto another level this season. VLP seems to be relishing the challenge of the prem and has been standout player in pre-season. Actually shooting a lot more and crossing. Much more direct in his play. Think Ince will play 10 on Saturday with Kach & VLP either side. Williams with Mooy. So bloody excited and I'm not even at the game. Will be at a festival during the day so I will be on cloud 9 literally and figuratively if we win and get back to a gleeful match of the day.

You're no mug ELT, but there's plenty of them that get paid to spout their drivel on Sky, BBC, Channel 5 and elsewhere who are and will once again look like the mugs they are come May 2018. Still haven't heard Hollowmouth tipping QPR for relegation though.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
He's keeping quiet after Wagner ruined him after the play off final. Looking forward to Danny Murphy & Gary Lineker mispronouncing our team name & patronise us first up.
Toe knee cars has left town
Another who wasn't delivering it seems. Weaver and now Carss both gone. Really sad to see the latter go. As a player and coach, always been very loyal to us. Will always be a legend at the club but this might be David Moss telling Hoyle to be ruthless. We need to see results from the academy now apart from Big Phil and developing real gems. Premier league football will attract even more kids, its now up to making them good enough for Wagner to play. This Ryan Schofield lad looks like a prospect from what I'm told and Jordan Williams looks like the only one out of the latest crop who could make it.
And the first of many to come in the EPL Prediction Stakes. Rolleyes You have to go a long way down to find t'Town but it's a refreshingly positive viewpoint, given the gloomy prediction. Nobody wants us but we're here to stay. Tongue http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40816204

I suppose it IS the Town O'Clock News, but I didn't know where else to stick it. Answers on a postcard to ......... Whistle

UTT. Enjoy the rollercoaster ride.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Us, Watford and Brighton to go down? Laugh

No chance.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Newcastle 11th? Is he on the Newcy Broon or been sniffin' some used Tyneside jockstraps?
ritchiebaby likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Hmm, watched the first half of Arsene Nil v Leicester yesterday down the pub, couldn't get a feed on Mobdro to work for the first half. Virgin blocking the game? Sat in a Spoons in London, phone on Sky pub WiFi, not a problem Laugh
A guide to cask ale.

And yet another one has turned up at the Huddersfield Town Retirement Home on Gigg Lane. Alex Bruce and he's scored on his debut this aft.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »