Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Has anyone told Boots?

And another thing, if Hollowmouth is so keen to follow our example, http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football...s-13401031
won't he have to start by tipping QPR to get relegated? I mean, what have they done this Summer?

Smartass Whistle
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Town season preview on WYS at 6pm on Thursday.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Which radio frequency will we be on on Saturday?
The Dirt and the Chickens are both playing at the same time so I reckon we'll be on DAB only.
Premier league side and the 'local' radio continue to overlook us
Been backing Mounie, Ince & Smith to deliver in the prem. Will be looking like a top mug if they don't. Also think Lowe & VLP could really click onto another level this season. VLP seems to be relishing the challenge of the prem and has been standout player in pre-season. Actually shooting a lot more and crossing. Much more direct in his play. Think Ince will play 10 on Saturday with Kach & VLP either side. Williams with Mooy. So bloody excited and I'm not even at the game. Will be at a festival during the day so I will be on cloud 9 literally and figuratively if we win and get back to a gleeful match of the day.
Hudson's retired from footy and moved into coaching.

Source: https://www.htafc.com/news/2017/august/m...g-at-town/
Good move. He's well past his best. To be honest, he was past his best when he joined us, but the flak he received from some so called fans was well offside.
Do we need to sign another centre back then?
Only got 3 now with Stankovic and Crainie both out long term.

Soccer AM looking for some Town fans to go on this Saturday.
Whoever does go on though, won't see Helen Chamberlain there. She's packed the show in after 22 years in the job.
Is it time Sky to pack the whole show in? Seems a bit old fashioned an idea now. Or is that just me? Rolleyes
Yeah I would axe it now tbf, especially with the new revamp of sky sports. It lost its appeal when lovejoy left, everyone who replaced him tried too hard and it became really cringy. When I last watched it, there was a lot of nobodies on and not a lot of fooballing entertainment.

When I first started watching it, there was the crossbar challenge, showboat, a decent look down the leagues. Now it seems over reliant on sketches such as the piss take on bob Bradley
Heard she didn't leave but was pushed tbh. Soccer AM used to be so funny even after Lovejoy left. Hairy strikers, showboat, crossbar challenge made it feel like it genuinely cared about the lower leagues when in all honesty, none of the media did. Helen Chamberlain being a torquay fan and Max Rushden a Cambridge United fan helped as well.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »