Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
£250,000 more than we'd have got in previous years. That will pay some useless sods wages that we sign this summer for a month or two.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Reports coming out today that Nick Colgan has been sacked.
The sad state of the Huddersfield Examiner now with it's appalling standard of journalism can't even get this story. They've had to get it from other papers.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(23-06-2017, 11:12)Lord Snooty Wrote: Reports coming out today that Nick Colgan has been sacked.

Is sacked really the correct description though? If so, he must have done something wrong! Or is it the same as when they say a manager has been sacked, yet in reality he hasn't, as his club would negotiate severance pay for termination of contract because they simply no longer want him. I find the fact that if he's considering legal action though, it suggests he feels he's done no wrong, and actually has literally been sacked. Who's to know...... Huh
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
Well the Unexamined certainly have no idea. They're getting worse. Bring back Kelvin Smooth.
Fortunatley, like all Trinity Mirror news hackers, they've been given new top of the range laptops so they can report from anywhere and everywhere while out and about. Unfortunately Trinity Mirror Group management are scared they will get nicked from their cars so they've all been permanently padlocked to their desks (along with the laptops). Trolling fans forums is the new way of making and reporting sports news apparently. Trolling faceache and twatter just about covers the rest of the crap that masquarades as news in so called Newspapers these days in or on whatever medium. The days of believing most of what these clowns now publish are sadly consigned to the bin (or recycle bin).
A guide to cask ale.

Bloody hell, thought we'd seen the back of that freak shit, but no.

Will Hughes signs for Watford. Sad
Would have had him from Derby too Snoots. Seen him play some good games for Ingurland U21's as well as Derby. Not surprised to see him in the Prima Donna League. Just surprised the big boys didn't bid for him.
A guide to cask ale.

He's another Cheaty McCheatface. Can't stand him.
Not in the same McCheaty league as the Wendies chap tho'
A guide to cask ale.

(25-06-2017, 11:45)theo_luddite Wrote: Not in the same McCheaty league as the Wendies chap tho'

No. A bit too soft probably. Falls over far too easily. He'll fit in well at Watford.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »