Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
What were they saying? Used to watch their version of countdown
Rob Beckett was explaining how much stick he got for his comments on who he wanted promoted. He said we weren't exciting enough for the premier league. He's southern.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Aussies just beaten Saudi Arabia 3-2. Mooy assisted for the winner. Thumb up

Apparently, Teresa May's Saudi friends refused to line up for the minute's silence for the London bombings.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(08-06-2017, 13:54)Lord Snooty Wrote: Apparently, Teresa May's Saudi friends refused to line up for the minute's silence for the London bombings.

I read that, as well, Snooty, and that was in the Telegraph! Theresa and Donald certainly know how to pick their friends when it suits them.
Amelia Chaffinch and Lord Snooty like this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Another Town special on WYS Daily. Wednesday at 6pm.
Has anyone else read this laughable load of FIFA crap? Football reforms: Scrapping 45-minute half to be debated at Ifab - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40311889

World breaking stuff like goal kicks to be taken from the side it went out. Wow. How about, put your hand up if you are corrupt? If your hand is still down you are a lying barstuard.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Fur fex ache! Angry
Rothrrham's Danny Ward to Cardiff for one and a half million. Doh
Didn't we let him go on a free with a sell on clause or just on a free at the end of his contract? He was on loan before he moved permanent
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Unexamined says we have a sell on clause.

Loose change. Big Grin
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »