Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
Now a bit of the hoo-haaaaa ha ha ha has blown over concerning your deserved promotion I just wanted to say WELL DONE to a lovely club, in a town I more than like, having lived there for three years, I wanted you to make it, but I thought it would be Fulham! Never has being wrong felt so good. Loved all the pictures, we even got them in Devon - in the intervals between coverage of Exeter Chiefs!

Remember Eibar keep finishing in the top half in Spain, nobody says Hoffenheim are too small to survive in Germany. And you've got history, you've been the best team in the country before. I'm sure they'll hear you from Meltham to Salendine Nook to Slaithwaite (which like Eyam in Derbyshire you have to learn to say rate) every time you score.

I hope you won't be too grand now to comment on normal clubs like Chesterfield, determinedly heading in the opposite direction (even our twin town Darmstadt finished bottom of the Bundesliga!) Next stop Europe for you. We're thinking more Buxton and Matlock!
SHEP_HTAFC, Amelia Chaffinch, theo_luddite And 2 others like this post
Cheers Dev. Good luck to the twisted Spirestarters next season as well. Smile
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Town Old Boys (Bury) re-sign Joe Skarz.
Jesus is that place Theresa May's social care plan or what? How many former town players are there now? Kay, Beckford, Skarz, Murphy, Vaughan! Any more???
(02-06-2017, 09:34)EastLondonTerrier Wrote: Jesus is that place Theresa May's social care plan or what? How many former town players are there now? Kay, Beckford, Skarz, Murphy, Vaughan! Any more???

Ishmael Miller

Sorry, hes been released.

Neil Danns is there. Been on loan at Blackpool though.
Crikey, you could almost field a whole former town XI. a time-capsule into the past through which Lee Clark seems determined to bring back. In other news, the Guardian say we should try and sign Tom Cairney as if we will suddenly splash £10-15m on a player so readily.
HOW MUCH?????? Laugh  Whistle  Rolleyes  Wink  Confused  Huh  Sick  Blush  Doh  Angry
Izzy Brown out of England u21 squad through injury.
Good. Means he'll be fresh for when we get him back for next season. Wink Don't think I've ever been more excited to see what signings we make with Wagner's pulling power and the guarantee of premier league football!
Just watching last night's 8 out of 10 Cats. Lots of stuff about us. How famous are we now? Lol. Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »