Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
The Leeds takeover has gone through. Massimo has gone. Sad

However, every time they've changed hands, the new owner has unbelievably turned out worse than the last one. So here's hoping the joke that keeps giving, keeps on giving. Laugh
Apparently Mirf has been released by Scunny and he's on his way to Mansfield on a free. Still only 32.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(25-05-2017, 08:59)theo_luddite Wrote: Apparently Mirf has been released by Scunny and he's on his way to Mansfield on a free. Still only 32.

Young guns, go for it.

Garry Monk has walked out on Leeds. Laugh
Replacing wagner when he gets offered the choice of arsenal or borussia jobs....
Bye bye Gary.....lets see how this class,respect and Humility lasts.

I reckon he'll be in a job before 5pm Friday
Oh chuffing hell. Here we go again. Borrussia Dortmund have sacked their head coach. Doh
Not Town o'clock News or owt else to do with it but one of my fave singers on t'Beeb right now, Elkie Brooks. She can still belt out a good 'un for a wrinkley. Thumb up
A guide to cask ale.

(31-05-2017, 20:28)theo_luddite Wrote: Not Town o'clock News or owt else to do with it but one of my fave singers on t'Beeb right now, Elkie Brooks. She can still belt out a good 'un for a wrinkley. Thumb up

I loved that football song she did.

Earl's a Winger.
...and it's said that he once scored a winner .....
He never made it.
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Just noticed I'm on 4,999 posts on this sports babble thingy, so I thought I would post something special to mark my 5,000th.

[Image: huddersfield-9.jpg]
JUSTASILLYOLDGIT, theo_luddite, SHEP_HTAFC And 2 others like this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »