Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
So Donald Trump has chosen Mickey Pence as his vice President..........

Not even Walt Disney could have imagined that one day Mickey and Donald would be running America.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.

The Doctor gave a man just six months to live. The man couldn't pay the bill, so the doctor gave him another six months.

Someone stole all my credit cards but, I won't be reporting it. The thief spends less than my wife did.

Whistle
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
I phoned the chemist and said "Do you sell adult incontinence pants"?

He said "Yes..... May I ask where you`re ringing from"?

I replied " The waist down"

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
I rang The Child Abuse Line today.......

The kid at the other end called me a wanker & told me to xxxx off.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Letter to Department for Work and Pensions:

Dear Sir,

I have a very complicated Benefits Question:

Many years ago, I married a widow out of love who had an 18-year-old daughter. After the wedding, my father, a widower, came to visit a number of times, and he fell in love with my step-daughter. My father eventually married her without my authorization.

As a result, my step-daughter legally became my step-mother and my father my son-in-law. My father's wife (also my step-daughter) and my step-mother, gave birth to a son who is my grandchild because I am the husband of my step-daughter's mother. This boy is also my brother, as the son of my father.

As you can see, my wife became a grandmother, because she is the mother of my father's wife. Therefore, it appears that I am also my wife's grandchild.

A short time after these events, my wife gave birth to a son, who became my father's brother-in-law, the step-son of my father's wife, and my uncle. My son is also my step-mother's brother, and through my step-mother, my wife has become a grandmother and I have become my own grandfather. In light of the above mentioned, I would like to know the following:

Does my son, who is also my uncle, my father's son-in-law, and my step-mother's brother fulfill the requirements for receiving childcare benefits?

Sincerely yours,

W Olvesfan.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
(07-02-2017, 01:39)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Letter to Department for Work and Pensions:

Dear Sir,

I have a very complicated Benefits Question:

Many years ago, I married a widow out of love who had an 18-year-old daughter. After the wedding, my father, a widower, came to visit a number of times, and he fell in love with my step-daughter. My father eventually married her without my authorization.

As a result, my step-daughter legally became my step-mother and my father my son-in-law. My father's wife (also my step-daughter) and my step-mother, gave birth to a son who is my grandchild because I am the husband of my step-daughter's mother. This boy is also my brother, as the son of my father.

As you can see, my wife became a grandmother, because she is the mother of my father's wife. Therefore, it appears that I am also my wife's grandchild.

A short time after these events, my wife gave birth to a son, who became my father's brother-in-law, the step-son of my father's wife, and my uncle. My son is also my step-mother's brother, and through my step-mother, my wife has become a grandmother and I have become my own grandfather. In light of the above mentioned, I would like to know the following:

Does my son, who is also my uncle, my father's son-in-law, and my step-mother's brother fulfill the requirements for receiving childcare benefits?

Sincerely yours,

W Olvesfan.

DD  Angry  Angry

if i worked at the DWP that would go straight in the bin simply because
of the last bit
W Olvesfan
even the dwp know wolves fans cant write
@Kristien 1965
Just after the G/F gave birth, I asked the midwife
"How soon do you think we'll be able to have sex"
She winked at me and said, "I'm off duty in ten minutes,
Meet me in the car park".

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
The kin dog ran off last night.
I walked round the park calling his name for 20 mins & still couldn't find him.
My G/F said I should look harder.
So I shaved my head & got a tattoo. I still can't find the king dog..,

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Rolf Harris Cleared Of Sex Charges
one outstanding charge of Tying His Kangaroo Down is yet to be proved
@Kristien 1965
I shouted to the G/F... "How do I use the washing machine"?

"What are you putting in it"? she shouted back.

"Clothes" I replied........ And I thought I was thick.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »