Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
Stairs, with jokes like that I will have to CLUB you, I'll call you a TAXI, your a humour BANDIT, and with that TRIO I am taking the biscuit.
It's clearly going to be no picnic on this board, today
(26-01-2017, 00:30)4evaabaggie Wrote: Stairs, with jokes like that I will have to CLUB you, I'll call you a TAXI, your a humour BANDIT, and with that TRIO I am taking the biscuit.

OK I don't want to Twist your words and so we can take a Time Out on this as there is a Wispa that you will put a Bounty on my head.
Breaking news........

In a last ditch attempt to save their season, Liverpool have dug up the pitch to plant potatoes. That way they will have something to lift in May.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
(27-01-2017, 14:35)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Breaking news........

In a last ditch attempt to save their season, Liverpool have dug up the pitch to plant potatoes. That way they will have something to lift in May.

DD  Angry  Angry

Not taking the p**s but are you a professional because either my humour matches yours totally, you are a long lost brother I don't know about or you are a hoarder of comedians' catalogues.

Love your stuff.
BaggieSteve, talkSAFT, Dingle-Dingle And 1 others like this post
The G/F said I keep pushing her buttons, if that were true I would surely have found mute by now,,

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Trump.... "The less immigrants we let in the better."

Pence.... " The fewer".

Trump.... "Ssssh Don`t call me that in public yet".

DD Angry Angry
talkSAFT likes this post
Ubique.
Two business men in the centre of London were sitting down for a break in their soon to be new shop. As yet, the shop wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up.
One said to the other, "Bet any minute now some pensioner is going to walk by, put their face to the window, and ask what we're selling".

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious old woman walked to the window, had a peek and in a soft voice asked," what are you selling"?

One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling arse-holes".

Without skipping a beat, the old woman said, "Must be doing well then, you've only two left"

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
The G/F asked if I wanted something to eat....

I said "What`s the choices"?

She replied "Yes or No".

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Convince your cats that Armageddon has arrived by switching the hoover on right next to them as they sleep.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »