Thread Rating:
The Off Topic Thread
I suggested to the G/F that she was getting fat and to buy herself a Jane Fonda DVD to help.

I came back home later and she was sat watching "On Golden Pond" and eating a box of chocolates.

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
We've heard before that The Hawthorns is 551 feet above sea level, and that the next highest level eastwards is the Ural Mountains in Russia.

Who else remembers that time in the 70s when Bomber Brown walloped a shot from the left by the Halfords Lane? It thundered against the bar and soared eastwards over the Handsworth End..... 20 minutes later, after halftime, the same ball came crashing back down to earth, and Tony Godden had to pick the ball out of the net. Luckily the linesman had flagged for a throw-in.
Scientists later confirmed that that ball had traces of snow on it consistent with the Urals. Absolutely true.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Interesting article on Matty Phillips in the Daily Mail today....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footbal...llips.html

Just hope he keeps his mind straight as for £5m, he's been a brilliant buy.
Salopbaggie likes this post
W.T.F Man City have just paid £175,000 (£250,000 with add-ons) for a 13 year old.

Whats is the world coming to when a 13 year old is worth a quarter of a million. Probably more sense than Berahino mind.

(20-01-2017, 11:13)BaggieMan Wrote: Interesting article on Matty Phillips in the Daily Mail today....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footbal...llips.html

Just hope he keeps his mind straight as for £5m, he's been a brilliant buy.

Shame I could only like this article once.
My G/F called me into the bedroom last night, opened the top drawer of her dressing table and said, "I've noticed that every pair of panties I own looks misshapen and the elastic on them is all stretched. Would you care to explain why what is?"
"Well there's a perfectly simple explanation", I stammered, unable to conceal my nerves at what I was about to say.

"You have a massive arse".

DD Big Grin Big Grin
Ubique.
My mate texted me and said "What you up to"?

I said "Just eating my tea.... She`s made corned beef ash".

He said "Hash is spelt with an H mate".

I said "It isn`t when my G/F cooks it".

DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Salopbaggie likes this post
Ubique.
Cadbury have announced they are set to sponsor the Premier League next season and have decided to assign each team with one of their products:

Liverpool will be Turkish Delight as nobody likes them.

Chelsea will be a Freddo as they continue to become more and more expensive.

Arsenal will be a Creme Egg because you won't see them after Easter.

Leicester will be a Flake because they appear to be quite good but then they just crumble.,,,,,,,,,

DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Spent a couple of hour`s at the G/F`s grave this morning.

Bless her heart. She thinks I`m digging a pond. DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
(25-01-2017, 16:50)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Cadbury have announced they are set to sponsor the Premier League next season and have decided to assign each team with one of their products:

Leicester will be a Flake because they appear to be quite good but then they just crumble.,,,,,,,,,

DD  Angry  Angry

This one is bordering on being on-topic Big Grin
(25-01-2017, 22:11)Salopbaggie Wrote:
(25-01-2017, 16:50)Dingle-Dingle Wrote: Cadbury have announced they are set to sponsor the Premier League next season and have decided to assign each team with one of their products:

DD  Angry  Angry

This one is bordering on being on-topic  Big Grin
That made me Snicker Cool
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »