Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
His ineptitude as England manager did produce a brilliant newspaper headline.
Swedes 2 Turnips 1
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Do I not like that. Laugh
He said as he tugged Gary Linacre off the pitch.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(12-01-2017, 16:45)Lord Snooty Wrote: Do I not like that. Laugh

Yes Boss

Two more games moved by Murdoch, Newcastle now a 5:30 K/O - Brizzle City now Friday 17th
Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat......................
News of ex Town junior Matt Crooks of Rangers. He's gone on loan to Scunny for the rest of the season.
Got a promotion then Thumb up Always thought he was too good for Scottish football. Big Grin

(12-01-2017, 16:32)SHEP_HTAFC Wrote: His ineptitude as England manager did produce a brilliant newspaper headline.
Swedes 2 Turnips 1

You won't find too many Watford or Villa fans moaning about him. Yeh, that's the super soaraway bag of Murdoch crap for you. The only piss poor excuse for fish 'n' chip paper to be claiming Sam Winnall had signed for Wendies (since lunch time Thursday) when neither Wendies or Barnsalee have (maybe as yet) confirmed it. Murddoch TV hasn't confirmed it yet though they were talking about medicals at 4:00 pm and a possible late signing. It's nearly 8:30pm, how bloody late does it have to be? Maybe tomorrow then, maybe not. We'll see.

Having said that, with the passing of Mr. Barnsley, Paul Rimmington and his funeral, I doubt anyone at Barnsley is in the mood to sign anything at the moment.
A guide to cask ale.

Exactly. Disgusting form Wendy trying to do business with Barnsley on the day of the funeral. Angry
Actually this was concluded yesterday in terms of any talks with the Dingles but out of respect it will not be officially announced until tomorrow. Today he was having all the medicals and signing the contract, a picture of which is out there, but nothing official until tomorrow.
Lord Snooty likes this post
OK, tracked the (hopefully not photoshopped) pic down eventually but if you are going to put that stuff on your twatter account why not do it properly? Like leave it until 9:00-10:00 in the morning when Barnsley have signed off on their half of the deal and the FL have ratified it? Or don't you trust the numpty with the iPhone that took that pic and was allowed to put it on the Wendies twatter account in the first place?
A guide to cask ale.

Theo, not sure what you are getting at but our business with Barnsley was supposedly concluded yesterday, I believe today was just with the player. I have no idea who took the picture, didn't even know where it was first posted either and if it is photoshopped then its a bloody good piece of work by someone with way too much time on their hands!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »