Thread Rating:
Not The Town O'Clock News
There was talk of Neil getting the nudge last week. Another defeat to Leeds and he bloody well deserves it.
Let's be having you.
If you are good at editing out hooliganism scenes from camera footage before the telly boys get hold of it, West Ham might be interested in your skills. https://jobs.theguardian.com/employer/60...P=ema_3000

I guess they ain't moved everything out of The Boleyn yet either.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
With Hollowmouth back in charge of Queers Spark Stranglers I hope Deano is buying Ann Hough a tin helmet for Christmas.
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Star striker of the Town 70s team, Bobby Campbell has died. Sad
Can't remember who we were playing, but I recall him once getting shoulder charged off the ball. Pissed myself when he stood back up and returned the compliment with a large amount of interest. Think their player flew ten yards at least! Fair tackle in them days I might add. Didn't he get an odd single international cap for, Rep or Northern while with us? Forget which one.
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
Northern. But according to Wikipedia he only had two caps, both while he was a Bantam.
I remember him as a "bit of a character". He once was told to lead the players on a cross country run by manager Tom Johnstone and led all the players with their muddy boots, through Johnstone's car. Laugh

Town special on WYS Daily tonight at 6. The Hef and young Kasey are gonna be on.
Good to see the FA finally get something right and scupper the EFL's plan for 5 Division's of 20 by refusing to move FA Cup games to midweek. Having just signed a TV rights deal for coverage all over the place for the next few season's they likely would have had to renegotiate it all again for a far cheaper deal. The good news is it keeps the Jocks in the form of Celtic and Rangers north of the border and those Prima Donna U21 sides that nobody would want to watch or support out of our league competition too. Don't care if this is on another thread, can't be bothered to search for it.
A guide to cask ale.

Typical Leeds!

We announce we're having a "scarf game" against Wigan next week, so they announce they're having one against Newcastle tomorrow making it look like we'll be copying their idea. Angry
Pedal For Pounds 8 has just been announced.
Getting silly now. Dortmund to Huddersfield.
That would seem to be a lot of mileage.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »