Thread Rating:
Hibs v Falkirk, Sat 25 March, KO 3.00pm
There has been many chats about referees on here,mostly with you deriding hibs fans opinions on the matter. If you are going to be a sensitive wee flower about a cheeky wee comment about cathro maybe you are better off somewhere else ffs.
0762 likes this post
Thanks for your input IJ, see you on the other side.. Thumb up
"FOREVER UNITED"
goodnight sweet prince.
(27-03-2017, 10:59)hibeejim21 Wrote: There has been many chats about referees on here,mostly with you deriding hibs fans opinions on the matter. If you are going to be a sensitive wee flower about a cheeky wee comment about cathro maybe you are better off somewhere else ffs.

That's utter pish TBH Jimbo. My only gripe ever was with 0762 constantly deriding Thomson. 0762 professed to be in the know about Thomsons allegiance, but to be honest, he ain't got a clue, a bit like the ref himself. The guys from Paisley and a well renowned St Mirren fan, just not quite like 0762 makes out.
Really? I refer to your previous quote from thread #30 - 'but hey ho probably best if I just leave you guys to get on with yer forum.... ta ta'! You can't even apply that intention with any conviction and btw leave me out of your unqualified little wind ups/opinions! You've been well sussed out for long enough! Ta ta and that means bye bye, no other comment! Rolleyes
Watching periods of that 'steal of a match' for Rangers at Pittodrie and noticed Clancy refing again in his usual insipid way - how Rangers Garner stayed on the pitch in the 1st half is beyond me!!! Rolleyes The guy is clueless re the rule governing persistent fouling and his consistency of ignoring that rule is glaring!
(09-04-2017, 15:34)0762 Wrote: Watching periods of that 'steal of a match' for Rangers at Pittodrie and noticed Clancy refing again in his usual insipid way - how Rangers Garner stayed on the pitch in the 1st half is beyond me!!! Rolleyes The guy is clueless re the rule governing persistent fouling and his consistency of ignoring that rule is glaring!

You know why really.

Aberdeen controlled the 2nd half but fell to bits late on. They have a tendency to choke in 'big' games under that overrated twat mcinnes.

sevco were rotten too btw,without miller and foderingham i doubt they would be top 6 this season.
The result itself certainly sustains the optimism amongst many Cabbage fans that we can reach another Scottish Cup final if the boys 'show up' on the day. McInnes and his team do seem to have their occasional 'unimpressive matches' although in the case of their game v Rangers, it was never a must win match anyway and it disguises the fact Rangers are not that good with the players that Caxinha currently  has at his disposal. The first two goals were totally avoidable from a Dons' perspective - a casual approach from certain Dons' defenders!
Toilets wrecked at pittodrie,sectarian songs force sky tv to kill the volume,missiles thrown at Aberdeen players.....

Not a peep from the SFA as yet,but yet the hounding of hibs supporters following the cup final continues unabated.
Lets not 'beat about the bush' re this issue Jim - Rangers have the biggest 'scum element' attached to them in Scotland and that's a fact. I've said this before about there being a more significant Scottish govt iinvolvement re the various issues attached to sevco incl the sectarian abuse that is displayed with impunity together with their relative antagonism and violence when things don't go their way. There are recent 'signs' that the Scottish gov may well arrive at that 'way of thinking' - long overdue TBF and also time to bring in 'strict liability' to deal with footie clubs like Rangers and introduce it outwith the behest of the SFA!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »