Thread Rating:
Hibs v Falkirk, Sat 25 March, KO 3.00pm
This will be another challenge for Hibs and it will likely be a combative one as well. We will be weakened by the absence of Rocky and McGinn due to international call ups. In John's case his current form has been a bit 'hit n miss' and his natural replacement will be a fit again Dylan who I hope will remain fit for a while! Laidlaw will clearly replace Rocky and who knows what we are gonna get in his case - just hope for a solid performance. Re Falkirk, they've just been 'done' by Morton which should have deflated them a tad. Here's hoping Hibs can 'rub salt in their wounds' and record a decent victory and, more importantly, pick up the 3 pts to consolidate our top position and please avoid another drawn match!!

GGTTH
Falkirk lose and it's the playoffs pretty much guaranteed for them. And its a big game.

If that doesn't get us "up for it" then we might as well forget it.
ritchiebaby likes this post
ticket sales currently around the 16k mark. Not bad at all.
Next 2 games are the most important ones of the season. This time next week will give us more idea of where we are going this year. Confused

Fans know these are 2 "big" games.....lets hope the players do. Dodgy

GGTTH
ritchiebaby likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
I couldn't agree more and I think you'll see that perceived importance for Hibs fans indicated by the big home attendances in the next couple of matches and pressing home that big vocal support on the players to 'get the job done' and give us some 'breathing space' - something that should have been achieved ages ago TBF!!!!
We'll either be comfortably clear of the chasing pack by the end of this month OR be caught up in a "squeaky bum" situation of our own making. I know which one I want and it's time for the players to deliver the goods to take us clear.

GGTTH
Cabbage is still good for you
I found the green. Thanks for the welcome Ritchie...lol.
HerefordBull likes this post
Thats better hfc.......wasn''t you in black. Wink
"FOREVER UNITED"
I gotta say i'm not so worried about this match as I would have been last season. I believe we may win comfortably by a few goals.

Yeah I know newhaven, I almost felt naked! all that black, urrggggh!
Hope you are right hfc Thumb up
"FOREVER UNITED"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »