Thread Rating:
Hibs v Falkirk, Sat 25 March, KO 3.00pm
Video 
I'm always right except when i'm wrong! 
(23-03-2017, 21:33)hfc Wrote: I found the green. Thanks for the welcome Ritchie...lol.

Awe no, you and that bloody green type- lol

Referee for Saturday is Kevin Clancy, any thoughts gents?
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7410

Lenny and Andrew Shinnie clearly aware of the importance of this upcoming match and insisting that the players are gonna be 'well up' for this game - I hope they are right and they deliver the desired result!!

GGTTH
(23-03-2017, 23:11)Inverurie Jambo Wrote:
(23-03-2017, 21:33)hfc Wrote: I found the green. Thanks for the welcome Ritchie...lol.

Come to the conclusion IJ, it doesn't matter who the ref is in Scotland, you get what you get.........most of the time sh*te. Clancy likes to be the centre of attention and will have to be strong with the Falkirk cloggers. Whistle

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
Wishful thinking newhavenhibby. Unfortunately Clancy is a weak referee who appears to avoid confrontation in 'difficult situations' when he should actually be strong and protecting all players from the possibility of picking up a nasty injury in a match that he should be officiating properly. I just hope he has a good performance on Saturday and is devoid of any post match criticism TBF.
(23-03-2017, 23:11)Inverurie Jambo Wrote:

Cathro's laptop? Any thoughts ?
Clancy is just pish...i wouldnae class him as a "cheat"

Unlike Thomson,madden,Muir and McLean.
He'd certainly need to improve 'big time' to ever pick up a FIFA badge but look at some of the Scot ref numpties who actually hold this badge anyway! Rolleyes
Hard fought 2 . 1 win, so well done Hibs for sticking at it and the frailties and ref Doh are forgotten as the second goal hit the net. Well done to Keatings for not letting his head drop after last week.

Great bonus with Morton failing at home to the pars so a win on Wednesday and I cannot see us losing the title. I see Dylan Mc looked crocked at the end and I don' know the extent of Shinnies injury. Still McGinn will be back having had a nice rest on the Scotland bench.   Whistle

Keep it going Hibs.

GGTTH
hfcbounce and ritchiebaby like this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
A huge win today and well deserved in a game in which I gave up counting Falkirk fouls after 20!! And what a cracking goal by Keatings to win this match! 10 pts ahead of Falkirk and Morton + superior GD - deeeelighted as well as being chuffed that Hanlon came off the subs' bench to finish this match (where does that place Efe's status with Hibs?). Fingers crossed these latest injuries are minor ones.

GGTTH
hfcbounce and ritchiebaby like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »