Thread Rating:
Hibernian v Dundee United
looking forward to this later on, I'd have keatings instead of malonga but the rest of the team picks itself.
Semi final place clinched,and it could have been even more emphatic.

But god Utd are rank,barring some quality arriving in January they may well go down.
Just back from ER and all the post-match celebrations - almost the perfect game and well controlled by Hibs: scored the goals at the right times during this match and any United threat dealt with competently! 3-0 AND WELL DONE HIBS! Thumb up And what a human dynamo John McGinn has become - what a signing by Alan Stubbs! But also a special mention for Paul Hanlon who was clearly well up for this QF tie and hardly put a foot wrong throughout the 90 mins. We've kept the positive momentum ticking over and there's a semi-final to look forward to - deeelighhted!! Smile

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5835
ritchiebaby likes this post
You might just want them the way they are Jim as there's the possibility you could have them in the play offs,and by the way yes they are dreadful.
It was 10 to 1 in the morning before I got home from Easter Road, but it was well worth it to see a dominant Hibs performance. The United keeper was shaky in playing the ball out, but was an excellent shot-stopper, so the result might have been even more convincing. The only downside for Hibs was that for a spell midway through the second half we kept giving the ball away cheaply coming out of defence - perhaps a result of a lack of urgency and crispness in our passing. All in all though, it was great night out. Roll on the semi-final draw on Monday.

PS - I hope that El Alagui is not copying Malonga in making the difficult look easy and the easy look difficult! Whistle
Cabbage is still good for you
I think potentially that utd goalie could be pretty decent,like you say he made some excellent stops and saved them from a right going over. He didn't look that confident with what was in front of him and looked a bit panicky at times but you can hardly blame him for that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »